I'm Back!

OGeMann

Its good to be back took a 3 year absent or break, but anyways Hello old and new members. I left off growing some Autos well that's forgotten for me at least I wasn't to trilled with them but that was 3-4 years ago. My next grow will be with some Blue Dream Photos and I have 1 Norther Lights Auto that I found (my as well grow it if I have it). I haven't started yet had to do a major clean of my tent fans, new duct work for the intake/exhaust, newly heating/cooling system and a new humidifier. Hopefully I'll have everything up and running at the beginning of February. I will start a new Journal when I start see you guys soon..

Its good to be back took a 3 year absent or break, but anyways Hello old and new members. I left off growing some Autos well that's forgotten for me at least I wasn't to trilled with them but that was 3-4 years ago. My next grow will be with some Blue Dream Photos and I have 1 Norther Lights Auto that I found (my as well grow it if I have it). I haven't started yet had to do a major clean of my tent fans, new duct work for the intake/exhaust, newly heating/cooling system and a new humidifier. Hopefully I'll have everything up and running at the beginning of February. I will start a new Journal when I start see you guys soon..
Good to see you Buddy.
Hope you have been well.
Looking forward to the new journal.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome back the 420 Magazine @OGeMann

It looks like your all set to start after you clean your equipment.
Do you have any images from past grows you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Nice ! I am here to STay! I love to see people continue to grow! You can follow my journal at 1 SIP, 2 Bottom Feeding 55 Days Flowering

I love setting the equipment up. I get a buzz off it lol. Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom