beginer

SirSmokesAlot

Before i start my first grow, I was hoping to get a little more information on using a homemade box in my closet. The box is 1ft 6in by 1ft 6in, and 3 ft tall. I was wondering what wattage light to use(keep in mind that not only am i a beginer grower but I also plan on growing 1 plant at a time). and for buding i plan on using a 250 watt HPS light. what other things shoul I look at before putting the plan to work?

Im looking for any advice from any grower. I would greatly apreciate it.

thanks
smokey

There are a tone of threads on this alread, read the FA Grow Questions forum where you posted this. Almost the exact same question was asked yesterday, though his space is taller. 3ft isn't really big enough to grow a plant, maybe if you force flower it early or buy lowryder seeds. Read the forum though. And don't even think about HPS in a space that size unless you buy a water cooling unit for it and I doubt you are spending the money on suck luxuries on your first grow.

Ok. well what would be good dimensions for a box for growing one plant at a time and using only CFLs. reason for asking is because im short on space. i could always remake a box. and your right, im not ready to spend alot on my first grow. but i would still like to try and do it the right way. and i read someone elses thread and it was talkin about using blue spectrum CFLs for veging and red for flowering. is this correct?
I apreciate the help.
smokey*

Back
Top Bottom