Beginner grower

welcome to smoke center. Looking at your pictures my first question would be how many watts are your lights? My quess would be you might need more watts but also remember Genetics play a big part in the growing game. I my self am fairly new to the game but have done a lot of reading and talking to the people here and believe me when I say help is just a conversation away with this great group of people just ask and you shall receive. They look like they are stretching to get more like, I could be wrong but that is what I see. How close to the plants are your lights. They look like a plant that my friends tried to grow under flouresent. They really stretched out just like that. I which I could be more help but that would be my quess.
I HAVE HER UNDER A 1000 WATT LED AND AND LITTLE UFO LED ON SIDES I JUST PUT HER IN A DIFFERENT POT AS WELL AND MOVED THE LIGHT UP

What flower week are you in?
I’m not sure up potting in flower is ever a good thing.

Hey guys glad to be part of the community, i had some questions hope to hear from you guys
I have a ghost train haze gurl and she is strecthing like crazy but the buds arent dense at all any helpful ideas?
I'm new to at least indoor under mh/hps type lighting if you haven't used blackstrap molasses 1 tbsp per gallon/week,2 after a week or two.I only use during mid to late flower.but some use always.Good stuff for buds,regular will work not as good though.It don't hurt flush,duh. it's organic. and i just harvested and put half ripe buds in dark their last 36 hours and i swear they are danger,more resinous.Good luck

Back
Top Bottom