Best budget lighting for indoor vegetative or full cycle if applicable.

Btb7861

420 Member
I’m looking to start an indoor grow for vegetative and move to outdoor for flowering.

Doing a Sativa grow, I’ve grown before but not with any real skill or science behind it.
I want to strengthen and fertilize my grow to create the strongest plant of my capability, then move to outdoor for flowering.

My question to you is, what are some budget lighting options I can use, I plan to use the normal indoor setup Mylar, fans, etc.. but I do not want to complete the grow indoors, as this is most definitely not something I can have here at home. So what type of light or lights could I get for around one hundred USD? Any tips or comments are appreciated. Thanks all who read!

You may want to take a look at our sponsor's offerings in your price range. Mars is running a contest for a free light at the moment, so you may want to enter that.

If you buy more efficient lights you will save money. If heat isn't an issue a CMH is close to $100, and fairly efficient. CMH (LEC) works great for veg or flower and keeps plants warm in winter. Most efficient is COB or Quantum Boards.

Back
Top Bottom