Best makeshift reservoir for while I'm away

Mikeytv

Ok, asked in another of my forums bit this is dedicated to the topic at hand.

Have to go away for about 9-10 days- no helper possible. My girls can go 5 days and be fine- I know- I've done it but... I'm looking double time and 5 days was too long without rehydration.
I have two situations-
One- smart pots- in their own plastic container but only enough for overflow. Technically I could fill each up to the brim and hope for the best but doubt it will be enough.
Two- dwc I a 10 gallon tote. It has a lower elbow and tube for level check and refill bit it goes out then straight up. Was thinking of putting a fill tube in the level check tube as a method to fill from external res. If that is my option then I need help with a pump set up. Would like it to only fill one time to avoid any additional stress.
All of this sis scrogged so I cannot move at all. Most work around existing conditions.
Also, in day 48 of flower so another problem. They are beans and clones- all grown together so pretty close for each to harvest. Just need help with hydration while I'm gone. I don't think a wick system will work or maybe it could for my smart pots but what about dwc?

Any help appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Best make shift reservoir for while I'm away.

If you have the space just put an additional 5 gal bucket next to it and connect the two with a pipe down low and you have doubled your res capacity as the levels will stay the same between the two buckets.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom