Best organic nutrients to use on a budget in my opinion

Jmaninthemiddle420

Liquid veg nutrients: organic compost tea(compost, alfalfa, kelp, epsom salt and molasses) urine(good source of nitrogen) coconut water.
Top feeding veg: used coffee grinds(nitrogen) boiled eggshells(calcium) 2-2-2 compost, kelp, alfalfa
Liquid bloom nutrients: compost tea(compost, alfalfa, kelp, epsom salt, molasses and a small amount of honey) coconut water
Top feeding bloom nutrients: 2-2-2 compost, kelp, alfalfa
This is what I used on my first grow and you can check out my post(improved super skunk journal) it’s pretty dank. If any thing I could of pruned and trained it a little better but I did my best other than that it’s a beautiful plant here are some pics of it over 5 weeks into flower

image.jpg

image.jpg

Had to chuckle on your mention of urine, seems it's almost a forbidden topic and makes one aghast at the suggestion of using it. I have used it before to provide some increased nitrogen. Both in cannabis and outside. Just don't crazy on it as it could attract pests outdoors. Not sure why it doesn't get more attention.

As I understand eggshells don't add much to the soil as it takes years and years to break down if at all. Check out the recipe on this board for releasing the calcium for eggshells. Roasting the shells and soaking in vinegar.
I boil my eggs, take the egg shells off than boil them again dry them, than grind them in a coffee grinder to almost fine and then pour on top of soil

Back
Top Bottom