Best place to order seeds online?

If your paranoid I wouldn't even post onLine. Did you know Amazon has drones?

I've used herbies many times. Other than the post man, nobody knows.... it's fast, and so discreet I think I'm opening a package from my gram ma ma

I think Amazon delivers bibles too?

I order from CropKing (Canada) No need to be paranoid. The seeds come in professional packaging mailed in small, light, business-type envelope. Nothing about the packaging should cause anyone to look twice at your envelope. There's nothing on the envelope that suggests anything to do with seeds or MJ. They do not use their CropKing name on the package.

I'll admit I have very limited experience in the matter, but would recommend Bonza Seeds highly. Their 'stealth' shipping is awesome and their delivery time is very fast considering they're in the UK.

Hi

I have to agree with FloridaSunset I have used Bonza Seeds at least 6 times in the last year and always been quick and efficient and stealthy shipping. Have emailed a couple times with a question and always a reply with in a day.

I order from CropKing (Canada) No need to be paranoid. The seeds come in professional packaging mailed in small, light, business-type envelope. Nothing about the packaging should cause anyone to look twice at your envelope. There's nothing on the envelope that suggests anything to do with seeds or MJ. They do not use their CropKing name on the package.

Thank you. It's good to see a Crop King customer here. :)

We have been shipping our seeds worldwide in discreet manner. The seeds will be shipped in random stuff and there are no mention of seeds or our company in the packaging. If you have any questions, please let us know.

We have a 24/7 live website chat. You can also email us or phone us @ 1-844-276-7546 .

You can visit our website @ Marijuana Seeds Canada - Buy Cannabis Seeds For Sale - Crop King

im torn now . i have made 10 orders from herbies and 5 had issues from their end. missing seeds,dead, bad stains admitted by them , wrong seeds ... yes they fixed them all but.. that was just more times i had to be paranoid about getting their package . so i started getting super stealth mode (removes the seeds from the breeders pack and they repackage and label them in small bags for they can b shipped in smaller packages . but thats were i started getting dud seeds . and the ones that did pop had majorly different genes than they were supposed to have . like it was just a random seed . now i feel its time to chose a different company .. but were to start lol

Need some help choosing a site to order quality seeds... any help is appreciated..
Hey mate, I've used Bonza seeds in Australia with the stealth option. First time was good. Second time I got them and promptly. I had a germination issue though on 30% of them.(130$aud order) Been getting the runaround with support so I'm going to try Herbies next. I have heard a lot of good things about them. Hope it helps.

Seriously? Not cool man!

The nirvana seeds i bought were shipped from Switzerland.. Piece of cardboard with little slots cut out for the seed bubble package... Looks like a greeting card.... What could be more stealth that a letter? Gonna restart that grow thread DL?

Really, I'll had the super stealth, 20 bucks for a tee shirt, a bag of candy, a purse... You think this stealth shit is secret?.... It's just another money maker for them... The only things i've had seized have been stealth shipped from England........ Boys, pull your heads out of the sand... There is no secret stealth... The 600# gorilla we don't talk about, doesn't come here to find out how seed companies ship........ He/she already knows...

I know someone who ordered some from herbies recently, stealth, and it's been almost a month and no sign of them. Most likely got confiscated..

I know someone who ordered some from herbies recently, stealth, and it's been almost a month and no sign of them. Most likely got confiscated..

They should contact Herbie,, after maybe checking the tracking info. If there is a delay that long there is an issue. All my orders have been ordered,shipped, and received in less than ten days. I've had a few orders show the same week. Very happy with Herbie. And customer support the one time I needed it was spot on.

Good luck

Really, I'll had the super stealth, 20 bucks for a tee shirt, a bag of candy, a purse... You think this stealth shit is secret?.... It's just another money maker for them... The only things i've had seized have been stealth shipped from England........ Boys, pull your heads out of the sand... There is no secret stealth... The 600# gorilla we don't talk about, doesn't come here to find out how seed companies ship........ He/she already knows...

Man you might be right. I don't know. I'm pretty new to this. So you don't buy stealth? Please let me know if this is high jacking the thread. This is my first time on forums but I've read the rules. Anyone else not go with stealth?
Oh far as Bonza, they said they would chuck me some freebees on my next order. I'll keep you posted. I'm going to go back with them. They are pricey but seem to work. Hope it helps.

Man you might be right. I don't know. I'm pretty new to this. So you don't buy stealth? Please let me know if this is high jacking the thread. This is my first time on forums but I've read the rules. Anyone else not go with stealth?
Oh far as Bonza, they said they would chuck me some freebees on my next order. I'll keep you posted. I'm going to go back with them. They are pricey but seem to work. Hope it helps.

never done 'stealth' before... but I've never had a single problem from attitiude, herbie or TSSC.... all I've ordered from -- all received in timely manner. hope that helps..

I use Nirvana because they have the ones i like to grow, fair prices, and will replace an order after 4 weeks... The places we can buy seed from are increasing all the time.... That should help bring the prices down with all seed sellers..... Just pick a seller you like the look of and order... You'll be getting a lot better odds than you would if you put that money in a slot machine.... And the pay off is a lot better... What's life without a little risk....:Namaste:

I used Herbies. Super Stealth, got the seeds no problems, getting them to germinate is another story. All the free ones sprouted, a 5 pack I bought zero germination and a 3 pack only one germinated. So only one seed out of a $100+ order.

Never again.

Back
Top Bottom