Best place to order seeds online?

I used Herbies. Super Stealth, got the seeds no problems, getting them to germinate is another story. All the free ones sprouted, a 5 pack I bought zero germination and a 3 pack only one germinated. So only one seed out of a $100+ order.

Never again.

I had a problem with germination of a whole 5 pack a Barny's Pineapple chunk. I blame the breeder, not herbies. There were other people that had gotten Pineapple chuck around the same time that had similar problems. All my freebies and my other seeds were fine. That is a breeder issue, not the seed bank. BTW, Herbies sent me some other freebies since I had all those bad seeds. They didn't have to do that, but I appreciate them trying to take care of me, even though it wasn't their fault. :peace:

They should contact Herbie,, after maybe checking the tracking info. If there is a delay that long there is an issue. All my orders have been ordered,shipped, and received in less than ten days. I've had a few orders show the same week. Very happy with Herbie. And customer support the one time I needed it was spot on.

Good luck

Yes herbie has been contacted. They said they will try again or give a refund.

I'm not knocking herbies, they seem very reputable... I'm just saying that evidentially stealth shipping doesn't matter either, they still have a chance of not making it..

Yes herbie has been contacted. They said they will try again or give a refund.

I'm not knocking herbies, they seem very reputable... I'm just saying that evidentially stealth shipping doesn't matter either, they still have a chance of not making it..

good luck, I'm sure theyll work with you. I don't think stealth is worth it, otherwise i agree that it's much ado about nothing,, but there bottom line

my herbies just got confiscated. Sucks. I also ordered from them a week later.Those will probably get nabbed too.

Awe, that sucks man, sorry to hear. I had a feeling they would be looking more closely this time of year, one of the main reasons I ordered most of my seeds in the winter. I hope it works out for you...

Browsing the Nirvana site i found two new additions to their seed line up.. 1to1 thc to cbd 9%+ of each.... moderately priced.. Cheap enough for me to give it a try...

1042, anyone who gets confiscated could be considered a source, don't ya think?

Dr. Fish. Thanks for the heads up on the CBDs I had Critical+ from CBD crew that didn't pop. (could be me I'm still learning) I'll check those out.

Ya man absolutely, I don't think there could be a better source. I know there are a lot of people who jump on here to argue and try to prove their points and all that, but that's not my angle at all. Just wondering if It's been quantified. With the cost of stealth and the cost of loosing an order it would be a worthwhile investigation for all of us to know for sure. What if we started a thread that everyone who has lost an order could post where it was ordered from and shipped to (country) who it was ordered from (company) and stealth or not. Then we could get an idea of success rates of the companies, difficulty of countries and stealth vs norm. To see if there are any trends. A survey of seed viability would be awesome too. Just an idea. Any thoughts? Is there info out there like this already?

I have used Herbies as well to great satisfaction. They offer stealth and super stealth as well as tracking. Whatever you do STEER CLEAR OF i love growing marijuana dot com or 420. They offer no tracking and when the package doesn't come try to convince you to let them keep trying to resend to the point where they offer to DOUBLE the original order then when that doesn't come and you ask for your money back they then tell you your cc company doesn't do business with seed companies and doesn't want to refund your money and that you should contact your card company... but wait... they said stealth... how in the hell does the cc card know I was buying seeds??? Total scam...

Recently I placed two separate orders with Herbies. My first order was picked off at customs and I thought for sure the second one would too. The orders were only a week apart. Herbies gave me the option to get a full refund for first order and no re ship or re ship and no refund if it's picked off again. I chose the refund because I was pretty convinced if they got my first order they would probably be watching my mail a little closer. This weekend my second order showed up and no letter from customs, just my beautiful little brown seeds. So stoked, this one has my Nepal jam seeds. Thanks Herbies. Super professional with quick responses.

I ordered twice from The Original Sensible Seed Company, all orders came to me as ordered, no stealth, I had a 90 % germination rate with the orders placed. I then went cheap and ordered from Cannabis Seeds.com, the order arrived in my mail also, no stealth, 1% germination, pretty sad, my fault for going "value priced". But even 100% of freebies from The Original Sensible Seed Company hatched and they are looking pretty great.

Anyone knows a bank that would do custom stealth shipping? That is I would give instructions how to pack and in what to pack. Of course I would bear all associated costs. anyone?

True North Seed Bank
PeakSeedsBC
Both have done well by me.
Ordered from them about 8 times (jointly) with never a problem. Chose stealth shipping.

herbies has been reliable for me. they are a wholsaler. so they add like 13. to a order. i just ordered, and received, from nirvana. no problem. i have tried ordering from both joti, and bc bud, and neither even took the time, to answer my emails. so i went to herbies, for their stock. i have a pair of chemo, ready to go into the bud room, now.

Back
Top Bottom