Best Sativa & Indica Pure Strain?

Smokin_Kush!

I was looking into my next grow i want some of the best pure sativa & also a pure indica to compare the highs and drow difficulty.?

ANy suggestion?
PLease!!!

Re: Best Sativa & Indica Pure Strain!??

i heard hash plant isnt even that strong of a strain.?
But yeah northern lights that will be in my next grow.

Any more?
Strongest Pure Indica N Sativa Strain

to me.....Sativa OG kush is hands down the best..........:smokin::smokin::smokin::bong::bongrip: :ganjamon: :yummy::clap::Rasta:

theres a club down here w/ a momma for sale.

good thread. I always wondered what the strongest strain was. For a kick butt comatose high.

man ive always been wanting to try sum OG but never had the chance its kind of rare where im at.. Only purp and kush..

man ive always been wanting to try sum OG but never had the chance its kind of rare where im at.. Only purp and kush..

where 's bako, ca? it's gotta be somewhere up north, mayb in mendo somewhere. If so , i have buddies up in willit and surrounding area's, and yeah, y'all do got lots of purps. Anyways i have an abundance of personal og right now. :clap::Rasta:

its bakersfield CA its close to LA county only a few minutes thru the grapevine.
but i get my stuff from up north..

its bakersfield CA its close to LA county only a few minutes thru the grapevine.
but i get my stuff from up north..

oh, duh. i knew that. i m very familiar w/ bako now. I race out at button willow every so often. Dam , i remember those trips up north. I dred'd them so much after a year of going every single week. to much work. any ways there's so much work down here it almost pointless to go up north now. we have guys from up north make'n it down here for that. :ganjamon:

dom

I have a strain we call the shit that killed Elvis.I have never had any seed I have been cloning this strain since 1984.This is not only potent,but easy to grow and very forgiving of mistakes and quite the producer.It is my benchmark.I believe it to be a pure indica that was xrayed to mutate the original.:grinjoint:

When you a proprietary strain how do you register it? If there's some sort of record keeping.

:)

I don't know the origins of the strain but the best smoke i have ever had was this short bushy plant, i believe and Indica that a friend of mine grew. It was skunky and sweet tasting buds, Purple in color and an awesome cerebral high. Im not great at identifying strains so if you know it please tell me.

Yea man i love purple strains the flavor is soo good. One time had some good smoke it was some Purlpe Erkle, Im telling you it really tasted like fruity pebbles in a grape swisher.!
Right now my Fav high was white widow.
Puffn on some right now! Delicious.

Yea man i love purple strains the flavor is soo good. One time had some good smoke it was some Purlpe Erkle, Im telling you it really tasted like fruity pebbles in a grape swisher.!
Right now my Fav high was white widow.
Puffn on some right now! Delicious.

hey apparently i cant respond to your pm....but i will let you know about those. ill ask around. But i will personally have some in the next 2month. Starting a new project and im more then welcome to let you get some copies:smokin:.......

but yeah, you need to try some og. the best hands down...ofcouse thats JMHO.

Is purple urkle a common strain? I've read about it before but never heard of it again. Where did ya find some

purple erkle is a mother strain of grand daddy purple. I just have had it once but. My friend got it for me.. All i know is i want some more..

Is purple urkle a common strain? I've read about it before in HT Mag but never heard of it again. Where did ya find some

truthfully im sick of purple urkel(it s all eye candy to me).....and yes to us Cali guys...that is a very common strain. well atleast to me and my buddies.

yeah dom im anxious to go see whats up..!
action1 you say you can make any strain purple..?
ak-47xany purple strain?
souns soo good!

Back
Top Bottom