Best seed bank

First time was with Aussie seed band Caveman , nice and discretely sent. Second time, and 3rd time will be with Attitude as they have a wide range and , and it arrived without issues

Tried ordering from overseas. One never arrived, no refund or resend available. 2nd time had the federal police at my door. Tried Yantra, you must be a member and they dont answer their emails so impossible to become a member, God knows whats going on there. Had great success with local seedbanks Caveman and Southern Seeds. Both ship within Australia and I can report that both have supplied quality seeds which arrived within a few days. Great communication also, i would recommend these 2 seedbanks. I note both Caveman and Southern Seeds have really been expanding their range as of late. SS don t have fem seeds though as yet.

I haven't read the whole thread but Ace seeds from Spain have credit card payment I use a post office debit card no problem just make sure you buy the card for overseas travel.
I have had over a dozen orders over 6 years no problem regular stealth nothing special 100% to WA.
Killer genetics 99% germ rate you cant go wrong.

Hi Captain, can I ask did you place your Southern Seeds order through Haze.io?
No, straight through SS themselves, order was posted to me from within Australia, ordered a couple of times from them now, no issues.

Captain goodvibes said:
had the federal police at my door
:eek: Did you get into any strife?
No. Mr son was at home who was underage, he has the same name as me, from what he says I think they thought it was him who ordered the seeds, they left a card and I never heard from them again. I will not order from overseas again, one order never arrived and the other one had the cops at my door. Anyway, no need to, Caveman and SS have a very good range.

I’ve been diggin new420guys a lot lately.. they have some awesome strains, great genetics, and the prices are amazing. One of my last orders I ordered 4 seeds of an amazing strain and they sent 8... they hooked the other ones up too. The order was supposed to be 16 seeds and I received 24... I’ve had similar experiences with my other orders as well. These guys have earned my respect and my repeat business. So in my book 420guy is the front runner... then the vault is amazing as well for sure.

Im after the best seed bank.
Fast delivery and quality of seeds. Do they ship to Australia

THE GREEN RACER.

ive used MSNL for 3 years and with guarnteed shipping you get it

Bonza seeds for me use to be the best, but i had a problem with them once and now i cant even progress past the checkout stage now cause those boys probally hate me.
it was a 3k order, i was in the wrong cause it all worked out and i got my seeds but can never use them again.

hope that helps you

Back
Top Bottom