Best Skunk Strain

InfiniteDream

Greetings 420 Members!:Namaste:

If Prop 64 passes this Tuesday I'm considering starting my first grow.:love:

What I'm really wanting to do with my first potential grow is grow some serious skunk/Roadkill.

From what I'm reading on web is that true skunk is practically extinct, and can't be found anymore.

This absolutely blows my mind! How can this be? Marijuana doesn't get any better than skunk or pine!

So my question to the forum members is can anyone provide feedback on any seeds currently available that have an intense skunk/roadkill smell and taste. I'm not concerned with THC levels or yields as I am with smell & taste. Smell & Taste trump everything for me.

So far I'm considering:

1)Mr. Nice - Shit
2)Sensi Seeds - SuperSkunk
3)Sensi Seeds -Skunk#1 ( though I've heard read there is hardly any skunk smell or taste in this straint....kinda suprising as it's Skunk#1)
4)Nirvana - SuperSkunk

You should definitely give cheese strains a try, they're usually very pungent and skunky.

Many White Widows and Northern Lights also have skunky/piney/earthy smell and taste.

Thanks for the feedback Purple.

I was thinking of trying Nirvana Cheese possibly this summer outdoors..as one of the threads here Who has the best Cheese strain? has a nice picture in it of a Nirvana's Swiss Cheese, and says it has a bit of a skunk to it.

I'm new here and don't mean to offend anyone but where do these guys get these stupid names? Cheese? It's one bad name after another ...that or I'm getting way too old. And Sour Diesel? Really!? :(

I've never smoked any herb that remotely smells like cheese or taste like cheese, and dammit...I don't want to. Same goes for sour!

We're talking about a green plant here...not a dairy product.:thedoubletake:

But I digress I'll give the cheese a shot!

Curios if anyone has tried Shit by Mr.Nice...Another great name...right folks...what a fantastic name for a strain...shit.:clap:

On the other hand, if it's true skunk road kill I don't care what it's called.

Some of the names of these strains are beyond stupid. I think maybe some breeders are smoking too much of their product.

Cheese is a special skunk/afghani phenotype from the UK with a very pungent smell and taste, said to be kinda like aged cheese, it's clone only but has been crossbred with many strains, blue cheese(crossed with blueberry male) being one of the most popular around here.

Never heard about ''shit'' but Mr. Nice is an oldschool breeder, so it might be a good bet.

Many strain names are silly, I really don't like the ones referring to drugs like Green Crack, Amphetamine, Opium etc as its counter productive to changing skeptic views on the plant.
Some names are very descriptive and clever, I like Blueberry because it's blue and smells/tastes like blueberries.

I'd like to try the blueberries as well. Who sells a good blueberry strain?

Dark Devil too looks quite interesting.

But first the Skunk!:love:

Back
Top Bottom