Best way to conserve your bud?

well i dont know how your concentrate sit. is, but i find the best way to conserve bud is to put a dab of hash oil or a little poops of hash on a bowl and obvi gets me higher for longer... sounds like it doesnt but ive noticed eights can last me alot longer if i just dabble to hash on top and since its just alittle, the hash lasts just as long.

I also went to my local smoke shop the other dad and rigged together a nice onie bong... I just baught a glass onie that would fit inside my bong and put electrical tape and a pin for a handle... it works great!! best onie ever!!
That is awesome, I haven't heard of anyone else doing this but myself. Its an efficient, inexpensive way to smoke dah herb without torching your wallet.

Give it to my ex-wife. Tell her it's money. It'll take you a month to get a third of it back, and you'll only see it a crumb at a time.

Of course... You'll never see the other 2/3 again.

Give it to my ex-wife. Tell her it's money. It'll take you a month to get a third of it back, and you'll only see it a crumb at a time.

Of course... You'll never see the other 2/3 again.

Now that is the funniest thing I have seen today. good one bro!!!!
I am actually laughing while typing here... She sounds great, maybe I could get her number. lol. seriously ROFL.

I don't conserve at all. I knock out the bowl after the first hit, or second if its a passer. I found years ago that life was too short to smoke anything blackened or crusty... My ash can has black sided/ green sided discard that gets some of my friends up in arms , calling me a PRE-Madonna.

Instead of conserving I subscribe to the land of plenty arrangement. I will pack it smaller and never fill it up, because i know the moment it is pulled on once, its time for a new one...

And when it's running out, I arrange for some more... I prefer to think about my glutenous overage as the only real way to live... But then again, and this is key to my perspective in life... Because I come from the land of plentiful bounty, no matter how extreme my throw-away every becomes, there is going to be more, and more, and more..

Its perspective. Try it. You think that saving and conserving is the key, nope.

In my social, the OZ is always left at table for the less fortunate and those who care enough, or want it, or whoever cleans up. When you visit an "Amicus certus (true friend)" you leave it. Every time I have someone over it seems i have a gift that would last 3-5 weeks. People who drink would bring over wine or whiskey.

I don't want to sound like I am bragging, its just that the perspective of giving, more giving and then more giving and receiving is lost now-a-days... Those who are afforded the most grace, get it by giving unconditionally.

But please don't also think of this as "stupid," If i was somewhere with a bunch of hucksters, selfish vinitum vices, or round table of fools, I ain't leaving the bag/jar/bucket/ suitcase...lol. But I am probably not interested in hanging out either.

Maintaining culture in friendships, life-long relationships and truth in being with friends and others is something that only exists if the score is "winning" for everyone involved.

I'm going to agree with J842P, RooRman, and sugarmagnolia and say that outside of smoking less often or hiding it from your 'friends' your best move is a vaporizer. And I'll go one better and recommend a specific one: get a wooden VaporGenie. Seriously. You can only put a tiny amount in there at a time and it takes a bit to get it hitting. After a while you realize that with a bit of patience you can get very high off of very little.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom