Big Bud Photos: Start Date 1 April

Hey guy I have a question maybe you can help me with if you don't mind? You seem like you are super knowledgeable in this area, so my question is this, when you plant the germinated seed, is it 30 days from that point you put autos in flowering after 30 days? I had some ww autos that didn't show much growth until 3 weeks in , my biggest problem is knowing when to put in flowering. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks RF
Hey @800W-GROWER -, sorry to highjack your thread here......Harley rider, when you say "I plant my germinate seed", what do you mean? A lot of guys swear that autos shouldnt be germinated in paper towel. We already know that they're super picky if you try to transplant them, so I can see this being true. I'm presently part of a group of friends on here growing Jack Herer autos. Their was originally 9 of us. Well call it a friendly experiment lol. I've got some experience yes, but my auto seed never made it past 1" tall. Take it from me.....for what it's worth lol.....
With autos......simplify. something about the Ruderalis gene that doesn't like it's roots touched. Whether they be microscopic in a paper towel or in a 10 gallon pail, autos always seem to suffer. Always start an auto in its finish sized pot. Also, YES, all autos should flip themselves between 25-40 days......SHOULD lol. I have always done my autos under 20-4 light, but you could do anywhere from 12/12 to 24/0.

Ok now back to work lol......
Night guys!

Just to clarify.....Id soak my seed in tap water until it sank, then I would put it directly into my pail of soil..... my finished pail.

Just to clarify.....Id soak my seed in tap water until it sank, then I would put it directly into my pail of soil..... my finished pail.
Thanks guy, what's your group name? Do you except new members? I'm fairly New to growing so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Plus I don't want to hijack other threads lol.

Hey @800W-GROWER -, sorry to highjack your thread here......Harley rider, when you say "I plant my germinate seed", what do you mean? A lot of guys swear that autos shouldnt be germinated in paper towel. We already know that they're super picky if you try to transplant them, so I can see this being true. I'm presently part of a group of friends on here growing Jack Herer autos. Their was originally 9 of us. Well call it a friendly experiment lol. I've got some experience yes, but my auto seed never made it past 1" tall. Take it from me.....for what it's worth lol.....
With autos......simplify. something about the Ruderalis gene that doesn't like it's roots touched. Whether they be microscopic in a paper towel or in a 10 gallon pail, autos always seem to suffer. Always start an auto in its finish sized pot. Also, YES, all autos should flip themselves between 25-40 days......SHOULD lol. I have always done my autos under 20-4 light, but you could do anywhere from 12/12 to 24/0.

Ok now back to work lol......
Night guys!
No problem,mate.

I place my seeds in a cup of water for 12 hours. Next,I place them in a saucer on toilet paper with another on top near my radiator and by early the next day,they have split open . Works every time. Try it

Cool, so you're taking your clones from flower and revegging them? It's tougher, depending on how far into flower you are but ive heard that the reveg can create some beasts!
They are only a couple of days into flower so no issues. Ive had fantastic results in the past and were even better than seed.

They look great buddy! In the future try to top in advance of your flip. Give them 10 days of no stress before your flip.....

Here's my journal to peruse at your convenience. Love to have you!
My new grow space

Wow,guys! Ive just found pistils on all 5 of the girls after 3 days of flower!!! Anyone else had same on big bud? Usually I do cheese and they take about 8/9 days. This is the fastest time ever. Will sort you some pics out tmrw. Peace.

No I'm about 4 months away, currently framing up my grow room. It's 7'W x 14'L x 8"h. plan on having two rooms one for veg the other for flower. I'll holler at you when done. I'll be lurking in the back ground.

No I'm about 4 months away, currently framing up my grow room. It's 7'W x 14'L x 8"h. plan on having two rooms one for veg the other for flower. I'll holler at you when done. I'll be lurking in the back ground.
Looking foward to it. I dont do continuous grows otherwise I would do another room. This time im doing clones for the first time in a while. At the moment they are in my shed,and will go out in the sun when rooted.I will finish off in the tent as neighbours are too close for larger plants.

Nice trees! Tell the kitty that’s not a litter box! Lol
LOL. Really excited about this one. I think im on to a nice harvest with this and should last me a bit! Kitty just after photo bit off a small piece of leaf!! I was hysterical!!. Shes 10 mths old.

Back
Top Bottom