My new grow space

Running into a bit of heat stress due to the change in the seasons. I have adjusted my lighting schedule accordingly but do you guys have any other suggestions other than introducing AC? I have oscillating fans in each of my room already.

You might try a couple of RV roof vents with exhaust fans to draw some heat out the roof.

I love that you don't get your panties in a wad Guy. I appreciate a guy that can take a little harassing with sports. I knew I liked you. If I can't raz a dude a little with sports, I probably won't get along with someone well in person. You are a good dude brother.

You might try a couple of RV roof vents with exhaust fans to draw some heat out the roof.
Oooohhhh...now that's a solid suggestion. Thanks Scrog.

I love that you don't get your panties in a wad Guy. I appreciate a guy that can take a little harassing with sports. I knew I liked you. If I can't raz a dude a little with sports, I probably won't get along with someone well in person. You are a good dude brother.
Im just setting you for an eventual face to face when I unleash the beast lmfao...... I can see it now, two bad back victims wrestling LMAO. More like 2 members of the over 80 national wrestling team bwahahaha!

Forgot about the scrubbing Scrog.....dammit, lol! If I could figure out a way to scrub and dispose of the air out of the roof.....that would be wicked! Problem is most of those RV caps are 12 V. It would be a drag to have to run an inverter to run it. Presently I have my 6" filter/fan (420 cfm lol), reduced to a 4" before its outlet to the next room. Do you guys think if i upgraded that outlet vent back up to its original 6" size, that it would make a huge difference?

Tonight's update is a good one. I've been looking all week for a sign of the mites. Every day, painstakingly turning off my lighting and creeping around my tent and room with my 60x. I'm happy to announce that the mites seem to be...........you think I'd jinx that, not a chance! No eggs and no live mites for minimum 8 days now (which is when i started keeping track. Honestly, I'd have had a hard time surviving in there with all that shit in the air.

So back to progress.....i don't plan on keeping a lot of these, but I had a friend contact me about getting a bunch of clones ready for May 24 weekend. So I'll help him out. I took 16 fresh cuts from my ATFs and Crown Royales tonight.
Also, same tent as my seedlings...
Front left little sucker is missing.....heres why. One Blue Dream just couldn't pop her seed cap off, so being a good elf I couldn't help but assist. She'll be special this one......
Next on to Veg....
Took my cuttings tonight, but the girls are looking great. Plus my strains in flower are 9-10 weeks, so everyone's in for a 2 week longer stay. No problem with that. I've planned for the Stank soil to be added this Sunday, let's see how that goes. Heres my girls tonight, also just refreshed my Crown Royales nutes tonight in DWC.
A bunch of Atfs in Veg, leads beautifully into my Flower room. I've been battling higher temps lately prompting some lighting timing changes, which seems to temporarily fixed the heat issues, but A.C. looks like it's in my future. Luckily, I'm putting central air in this spring so the switch can get flipped on both units on the same day so nobody will ever know the difference lol.......good plan huh!? I already have the AC unit.
My ATF in flower has another 2+ weeks to go but she's fattening up nicely now that she's not squished out by my recently harvested Kushies.

Next to her is one of my CBDurban. She seems to have taken a good hit with the heat or maybe it's that she's tucked into the back corner and it's tougher to pluck a bad leaf on occasion. Key is, the leaf loss/
Browning seems to have somewhat subsided.
My adolescent are looking great too......lot less stress to them for whatever reason. Some of the "heat stress " could be stress from spraying them for mites. Could also explain more heavy tip burns etc down low in flower as I attempted to keep my sprays away from the buds.
Here's one of my Peyote Cookies up close.....super fragrant already
Sorry about the blirple shot but here's a shot of flower just from outside the door to round out the night......

Night guys.......tomorrows a HUGE day for me!

Forgot about the scrubbing Scrog.....dammit, lol! If I could figure out a way to scrub and dispose of the air out of the roof.....that would be wicked! Problem is most of those RV caps are 12 V. It would be a drag to have to run an inverter to run it. Presently I have my 6" filter/fan (420 cfm lol), reduced to a 4" before its outlet to the next room. Do you guys think if i upgraded that outlet vent back up to its original 6" size, that it would make a huge difference?

Tonight's update is a good one. I've been looking all week for a sign of the mites. Every day, painstakingly turning off my lighting and creeping around my tent and room with my 60x. I'm happy to announce that the mites seem to be...........you think I'd jinx that, not a chance! No eggs and no live mites for minimum 8 days now (which is when i started keeping track. Honestly, I'd have had a hard time surviving in there with all that shit in the air.

So back to progress.....i don't plan on keeping a lot of these, but I had a friend contact me about getting a bunch of clones ready for May 24 weekend. So I'll help him out. I took 16 fresh cuts from my ATFs and Crown Royales tonight.
Front left little sucker is missing.....heres why. One Blue Dream just couldn't pop her seed cap off, so being a good elf I couldn't help but assist. She'll be special this one......
Next on to Veg....
Took my cuttings tonight, but the girls are looking great. Plus my strains in flower are 9-10 weeks, so everyone's in for a 2 week longer stay. No problem with that. I've planned for the Stank soil to be added this Sunday, let's see how that goes. Heres my girls tonight, also just refreshed my Crown Royales nutes tonight in DWC.
A bunch of Atfs in Veg, leads beautifully into my Flower room. I've been battling higher temps lately prompting some lighting timing changes, which seems to temporarily fixed the heat issues, but A.C. looks like it's in my future. Luckily, I'm putting central air in this spring so the switch can get flipped on both units on the same day so nobody will ever know the difference lol.......good plan huh!? I already have the AC unit.
My ATF in flower has another 2+ weeks to go but she's fattening up nicely now that she's not squished out by my recently harvested Kushies.

Next to her is one of my CBDurban. She seems to have taken a good hit with the heat or maybe it's that she's tucked into the back corner and it's tougher to pluck a bad leaf on occasion. Key is, the leaf loss/
My adolescent are looking great too......lot less stress to them for whatever reason. Some of the "heat stress " could be stress from spraying them for mites. Could also explain more heavy tip burns etc down low in flower as I attempted to keep my sprays away from the buds.
Sorry about the blirple shot but here's a shot of flower just from outside the door to round out the night......

Man Guy. You really are making good use of that new room.

My clone rebuild has begun lol.....it used to quite "jungle like" lol.

Might as well Derb, lights are on lol. Plus I went fishing with Flytier, I'm out of weed now lmao.

Ok everyone......
Big day for me......
Today marks my 420 magazine birthday!

I find it very hard to believe that growing this incredible plant hasn't been in my life for much longer. But it was one year ago today that I joined this amazing community. I just wanted to point that out and thank each and everyone of you that has contributed to my knowledge base over the past year. Lord knows where I might be right now if I didn't have you guys around, I would probably have a lot more done around the house LMAO.

You guys are the best!

Wow. He put the hurt on ya
Well call it a combined effort lol. Its all good, got a jar full of Kushy and a couple of weeks til my ATF & Blueberry join the shelf. Also have my 2 CBDurban that will immediately become oil for capsules. Followed shortly thereafter by my 8 week White Rhino and Peyote cookies......man I love the perpetual!!

Already trading some weed for central air going in my house lol.....adore the bartering system.....

Ok everyone......
Big day for me......
Today marks my 420 magazine birthday!

I find it very hard to believe that growing this incredible plant hasn't been in my life for much longer. But it was one year ago today that I joined this amazing community. I just wanted to point that out and thank each and everyone of you that has contributed to my knowledge base over the past year. Lord knows where I might be right now if I didn't have you guys around, I would probably have a lot more done around the house LMAO.

You guys are the best!
Happy 420-iversary! We are glad you are here brother! You make it a much better place!

Oh wow mr.G, happy 420day to you.... how are things going with you, I feel like I haven't really popped in and actually said " Hi mr.G " to you in awhile. I liked the blurple, the girls just look pzazzed in that purple glow. Your ATF is having some winter frost issues....lol nah well done everything looks well under control......:goodjob:

Hey Smeegol.....yeah I understand life. It gets in the way of your new friends.....I understand, no need to apologize! We're just glad you're here!

So yesterday was opening day for trout season. Unlike our last adventure, this one was a complete success. Lost 8 and landed 6. Here's a couple......
View media item 1537520
View media item 1537522My son get a nice 9lb female and all my buddy's landed fish. SUCCESS!

Next on to Veg....

Do you not have a fan controller? I think it would make a huge difference myself

Back
Top Bottom