Big Bud x White Widow Female Seeds - First Scrog Grow - First Journal

chancer

firstly i would like to say a big hello to everyone, and thanks in advance for any info i get to help me along my journey.

strain wwxbb
medium allmix
nutrients ionics grow/bloom/boost
pots 45l buckets with pebbles and allmix
light 600w hps

2 week into flower at at present, didnt put the scrog net on until last week. wasnt sure if they were going to grow tall enough but they soon shot up during early flower stages. i should mention these have been fim'd apart from one, which wasnt doing to well.this is now and giving me a bit of a headache all bunched up on the net. my temps at present are 11 degrees at night and 23 during lights on period. im running 2 heaters at night and extraction on low im working on this at present though, just ordered a thermo controlled extraction fan to help with the night temps. this cold weather been a bit of a pain but i will just have to live with it cant do much more running 2x 200w heaters.

wwxbb - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

there on a simple scrog trolley for wheeling in and out of the tent for watering and under canopy maintenance. i been out of the saddle for a long while so any tips and or advice to help me hit the ground running will be greatly appreciated. hope the pics come up still finding my feet on here.

DSC023544.JPG
DSC023697.JPG
DSC023715.JPG
DSC023787.JPG
DSC023797.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom