Big Run Multiple Regs And A Few Fems

I flipped to 13 hours of light 11 hours of darkness today. All plants generally look healthy with a few areas of minor nutrient burn and minimal areas of deficiency. Just purchased Monoammonium Phosphate 12-61-0. Need to wait a few days to get here but I have read that extra phosphorus is good in the first couple weeks of flower. Also, extra phosphorus is good for building roots for early vegetation towards end of seedling so maybe I will use a little bit in the future. My plants have been loving fish, amino acids and fermented fish juice and jadam liquid fertilizer I have been giving. I recently top dressed with earthworm castings, bone meal and powdered malted barley and Dr Earth homegrown. Since I am doing organic run with synthetic salt additives I do not let PPM get over five or 600. I pH water to 6.1-6.7.

PXL_20231007_205639174.jpg

It will be interesting to see how my early sexing did. I had some initial problems with my cuttings. I accidentally sprayed them with some caustic Clorox I was using for a different thing. Unfortunately in the same kind of bottle as my foliar spray ... My bad. Advice- Don't foliar spray while stoned.
Luckily I took some real clones just before my flip a few days ago on 10/5. They are still alive.
Not sure where I will put my new little clones as I will have 2 flower rooms going. One with males and one with females.

I think I successfully sexed 2 plants and up potted the others to 2 and 3 Gallon pots. There are 3 unknowns which remain in 1 gallon pots. I will just flower out and see if I get > than an ounce from. At this point yield is less of an issue. Just keep giving product away.

My house is now being over run. Drying and curing 2 outdoor plants, ak-47 and Z99. Only half of that harvest fits in the cannatrol. The rest is hanging in downstairs bathroom. I made clones of these too which I am also flowering out and will use for selective pollination.
I have to be selective of who I invite to the house and keep windows closed so the neighborhood doesn't quite get what's going on.

PXL_20231009_205744396.jpg

So I'm pretty sure I sexed one of the super lemon Hazes wrong and I think it's a female. It was pretty tall. Just replanted it to a bigger fabric pot and put back into the female flower room which is now getting quite crowded

PXL_20231009_214516480.jpg

PXL_20231009_211620068.jpg

PXL_20231009_213323736.jpg

PXL_20231009_211558727.jpg

Moved an ak-47 and a z99 clone out of male flower room back into main flower room. Leaving 1 ak 47 in male flower room and will just use for seeds. At this point I only have one confirmed male out of popping 10 regulars. Likely others will appear in the next few days. It's a jungle in here now. My 2 clones don't look perfect because I accidentally foliar sprayed with 50% solution of chlorine. They are still hanging in there so I'll see them to the end.

PXL_20231011_222023449.jpg

Another skunk #1 definitely female. Up-potted her. Some issues with high humidity. It was 85%. I left door open to garage and went down to 65%. Humidifier taken out of room. Freed up some valuable floor real estate.

Had to move my male plants and Ak-47 from downstairs room. Electrical panel in same room and am having work done on it today. Moved to basement bathroom. A guest already got a surprise when then used it this morning. Now there is a big sign on door. "Do not open!" I suppose the light used during bathroom visit will not do much as I only have 2 males and 1 female in there that I plan on seeding out. I think my risk of hermaphroditing is low and if it happens no big deal.

final tally. 2 Blue Dream males, 2 pineapple Express males, 1 OG Kush x Pineapple Express male, 1 super lemon haze male
2 Skunk #1 females, 1 ogk x PE female and 1 super lemon haze female.

WTF I have now popped 4 pineapple Express seeds that were all males.
I will selectively pollinate and make some crosses.

It's been only 11 days and I already have roots on the CBD plant and none of the 13 clones have died. This so far is my best clone attempt. I think I got the technique down pretty good.

PXL_20231016_211912768.jpg

PXL_20231016_233309949.jpg

10/17 I selectively pollinated AK 47 and Z 99 with pineapple Express pollen. Pollen is from April 23, 2023 and has been kept in the refrigerator with desiccant pack in a Ziploc bag. My other males are not yet ready, but plan on doing more selective pollination.

Back
Top Bottom