Bigger Thicker Buds

Paps

420 Member
My bud are always light and fluffy, and I am growing Ghost Dawg, Angry Ginger, and Tangerine Blue Power. Some buds are so heavy they are bending,(not breaking) the branches. Others are big and fluffy, I thought it was to much water, if its possible. How do I get big buds on all the plants, ( still very good medicine ) ?

Genetics, overwatering , too hot ( fluffy buds) could play a part.
Maybe add a carbohydrate next time.
Just work with fewer strains or pheno hunt the ones you like best.
Cheers
Thank you for the info. My daytime temps were getting around 110F in the green house and I got some weird effects this year will put in more vents in for next year, and I was giving them apple juice and molasses and some Recharge (GOOD STUFF). Thanks for the info I will use it and hopefully next year they will be bigger.

My bud are always light and fluffy, and I am growing Ghost Dawg, Angry Ginger, and Tangerine Blue Power. Some buds are so heavy they are bending,(not breaking) the branches. Others are big and fluffy, I thought it was to much water, if its possible. How do I get big buds on all the plants, ( still very good medicine ) ?
Hey @Paps Hope you are doing good today.
Genetics/environment/nutrition. You need all these things going in your favor to produce quality buds.
Keep track of everything you do and your results.
Do you have a good harvest and cure process going?
Gradually keep adjusting and perfecting your grows and you will be happy.
It takes time to get everything just perfect.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom