Biggie

Biggie

Hey farmers!!
I got white spots appearing on my leaves, they're 5-6 weeks old and switched to flower a week ago, i have 3 plants in a 1m tent any idea what the white spots are ??

I got some white spots on my 4 week old babies. I believe it is nutrient burn but could be insects. Check beneath the leaves and spray water an hour before lights on so you dont burn the leaves but also so the tent doesnt get too humid.

Here are some pic:

You should also check out this forum for help How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

There is a lot of valuable info there...

One more thing I do to ID a problem is get a list of problems/pests and google images and see what it could be (Im more of a visual person and I admit some pests/problems cause similar shit to your plants so it is almost impossible to tell the difference sometimes)

Oh yeah! you can also spray neem oil which is a good preventative measure. wont solve any widespread issues tho.

Best luck to ya!

:welcome::420::thumb::peace:

Thanx weed farmer :) I'm thinking it may be powder mildew! They are grey/white splodges almost transparent, and just one or two on say half the leaves on each lady.. My temp readings when the lights are on are 80d/f (27d/c) and the RH is always in the 60's, is this ok??
Appreciate it thanx!

Room temp and humidity sounds good... im aiming for 50% humidity but dont have anything to control it except for fans. I had some white residue on my leaves when they were 2-3 weeks old but seems to have gone away. Like I said I started using neem oil (used in once and seems to be doing them some good) but I also spray water every day. I put a spray nozzle on a carbonated water bottle and mist the leaves but with enough water as to wash the leaves and drown any larvae that may be in my rockwool. I think spraying the water ever day is helping the most with pests and disease. The neem oil is just an extra.

I also read you can put baking soda with water for mildew... you should definately check out the How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Happy farming!

High Biggie, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

You'll need to post some pics for folks to try and help, but you might want to post them in the FAQ section, that way more people will see your post.

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there...dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere, and I think you'll like it here!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines, they will assist you in navigating the forum. I also recommend you read through Forum Guideline FAQs before you get started.

Here are some other links that you might also want to check out:
Interested in growing Cannabis? :thumb:

One of the best places to start: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know: How to Grow Marijuana
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
Questions about your grow:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to grow marijuana forum: How to Grow Marijuana
MMJ lounge: Grower's Lounge

One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals

Maybe information is your thing... :)

Cannabis and Hemp related news: 420 News
Just want the facts? Cannabis Facts, Medical Marijuana Facts, Industrial Hemp Facts
And who doesn't love science? Medical Marijuana Scientific Data

Need to learn how to upload photos, embed a video, add a link to your signature, etc.? It's all right here: Member Resources

420 Magazine's Mission Statement:
Mission Statement
Help support the cause: Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering...you can win some really cool prizes!

There's so much information here, that it can seem a bit overwhelming at times...hopefully these links will help get you started, and please feel free to ask if you need any help!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom