Black Widow Photo Fem

Lankster024

420 Member
Currently growing in an 3ft tall by 2ftwide n 2ft using a mars hydro ts600 100 watts led full spec growing in soil happy frog on top mixed with happy frog an oceans forest as well as Earth worm castings and Epsom salt with sprinkles of vermiculite.. 18-6 light schedule.. she sprouted Aug5th.. she was in Schultz potting soil to start then transplanted into happy frog an oceans forest ewc an Epsom salt on August 12...

Currently growing in an 3ft tall by 2ftwide n 2ft using a mars hydro ts600 100 watts led full spec growing in soil happy frog on top mixed with happy frog an oceans forest as well as Earth worm castings and Epsom salt with sprinkles of vermiculite.. 18-6 light schedule.. she sprouted Aug5th.. she was in Schultz potting soil to start then transplanted into happy frog an oceans forest ewc an Epsom salt on August 12...
Hey @Lankster024 , hope all is well on your personal world. I'm curious to how you will keep that photo plant in a 3' tall room when she stretch's into a beautiful young lady.
Clue me in to the advantage of epsom salt, I've heard from other growers about using it, just never knew the in's and outs of it.
Before I forget, welcome to the club.
Take care my friend.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom