Bleach

Bud420Man

I kind of have a problem... But hopefully your answers will get rid of this problem.

If I have an acrylic water bong, and somehow bleach got poured into it (mixed with water probably 50:50) do you think that rinsing with hot water, and soap for a good 7-8 minutes will have it cleaned? Or will I end up killing myself by smoking from it....

Thanks,

BM:bong:

Come on... Seriously. THere are like 40 people on here. SOMEONE at least reply.

Hang in there matey, I just had to finish my wake and bake before getting back to you. As long as you have rinsed your bubbler out with hot soapy water and dried properly, you should have no problems, apart from a residual odour which will pass as the chlorine in the bleach dissipates into the atmosphere. Hope that helps matey.
Moose :peace:

Thank you Moose. I greatly appreciate it. Thats so strange you just woke up... I'm gonna smoke, and go to sleep haha.

I wounldn't worry about it. . I use bleach solutions to clean my baby girl's toys. . .especially after I have had other kids over playing with her. . . damn germ breeders. . lol anyway, moose said it though. . it will dissapate into the atmosphere. .

Bagz :peace:

Well I just enjoyed a little wake and bake, using the bong. Everything tasted as should. I think the chlorine smell is gone now haha.

Just think.."if I vaped I wouldn't have to deal with these problems".:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Back
Top Bottom