Safe to smoke out of?

Tie-Dyed Soul

I let a friend of mine borrow my bubbler for a while, and before he gave it back he decided to clean it. Instead of rubbing alcohol and salt, or anything like that he used water and a bit (not sure how much) bleach.

I haven't used it in a few weeks since he did that. Think it's safe to smoke out of? Should I wash it again with soap and water or rubbing alcohol+salt?

I would deffinately clean it a couple times. Bleach can leave a residue. And if you smoke it your lungs will be on fire and you wont be able to breathe. And dont forget to tell your friend hes not too bright.

i would also make sure there is not any residue at all left. Sometimes you may not be able to wash this out with soap and water. I have actually seen this happen to someone. They cleaned it out with bleach and could not get the residue out. Im overly cautious but i would get a new one if possible.

boil your piece in water. really hot water for a decent amount of time. it will break up all of the bleach residue on the pipe. do this multiple times. I have done this to my one pipe. When i was an idiot i thought bleach would be a good idea....after cleaning it i realized it was a terrible idea. I boiled it about 4 times for 30 min a pop in distilled water. when you boil it the residue comes off and goes in the water. the reason for the multiple boils is dilution.

Back
Top Bottom