Clean Peices

Big dog

I just cleaned my little blue bong (it looks a lot like the one in my avatar) in a bath of rubbing alcohol and sea salt. It looks so much better, and smokes so much smoother! Claim pieces are the best!

im looking into buying acustom glass piece . i have had plastic ones in the past , but had to dispose of them for one reason or another. anyhow whats the best way to clean them? and also glass or metal screens ?

troop is back did a spell inside for cultivating what a load of shit im back and im growing peace to all you pot heads :peace:

Clean glass is the best.

whats the best way to clean them?

Soak in rubbing alcohol. Add some salt and some air and shake to scrub. Rinse with hot water and dry. Be thorough.

and also glass or metal screens ?

Neither. And no rubber gaskets either - glass-on-glass ftw.

If you need a screen, flatten the crap out of a small bit of pot until it forms a flat thin disc. Put that in the bottom of the bowl and add pot that has been through a grinder. The ash will do an amazing job of transferring heat away such that the 'screen' can last 3+ bowls before burning up as well. Repeat.

Glass screens are great but they break and get lost. Metal is not inert under heat. Nor is rubber. Making a screen out of pot has none of these problems. You don't really have to buy anything because you end up smoking it anyway. And if you know where your stash is (you do know where your stash is, right?) you know where a screen is too.

Anymore though, I'm too lazy to do that (even though it's simple and takes seconds to do) and instead I just take it on the tongue. If you roll your tongue downward and make a 'tongue wall' in front of the incoming air stream, all the stuff that comes through the piece will hit and usually stick to your tongue. Then you can spit it discretely into a garbage can or whatever.

I almost never get anything down my throat and I pull cherries through my glass all the time. Pretty lazy, eh?

But if I have to choose between metal or glass, it has to be glass.

:peace:

I love my glass pipes clean~ususally soak 'em in salt & rubbing alcohol~
then I rinse real good with hot water~metal pipe~easy~I jus boil the
pieces & put it back togother~YES~CLEAN IS GOOD~
PEACE OUT:peace:

Back
Top Bottom