Blowin my high!

BluntKilla

i dont know about u guys but there are acouple things that blow my high, like make me less high.... first eating, i love eating, especially when stoned, but unfortunately i feel less high after eating. also, taking a shower, taking a shower ruins my high, after i get out im not stoned? i like to wake, eat, shower, then bake. :bongrip:
anyone have similar experience or different? :goof:

Re: quit blowin my high!

sometimes I feel a cigarette after gets me up, and sometimes brings me down. Eating I think does, or maybe your mind just focuses on the food or something. Doing a lot of physical activity when I'm high brings me down pretty fast. Or, if the buzz gets killed by an angry person or sudden event..

Is it technically possible to just, lose part of your buzz all the sudden? It doesnt seem like I ever do (goes for all drugs). Everyone seems to say the same thing about that though.

Yeah I duno man, people always talk about buzzkills, eating, showering, ect. but simply from personal experience I haven't noticed anything that really kills a high except for time. Showering high has never killed my high, I actually like it, and while scientificaly, I've read eating can do something to your metabolisim that makes a high shorter, I eat a lot all the time when I'm stoned, I I've never noticed it make any difference, I'm just as stoned after I eat, and I can eat for hours and still stay stoned.

Yeah eating seems to lower my high. Not taking a shower though. Mostly for me its just dumb ass people doing stupid stuff.

when the 5-0 show up it all goes away

anytime you are close to getting caught it ruins your high and you feel damn sober real quick

i love showers tho, i sing/beatbox in them and the water feels so cool, afterwards im not as high but the expericance was rly fun

Certain stressors or enviromental factos can kill or lead to a diminished high. Although not proven there have been many studies where people where given a placebo to smoke and they thought it was some good herb and they still reported getting high. I think the THC has a large part in the experience however alot of it is in the brain too. Ever notice how if your in certains moods you dont get quite as high as you do if your in a really really good mood and toking up? For me things that ruin my high is getting really really cold or dumb fucking retards in the session who wont shut up or are just annoying as hell. Cops dont really bother me seeing here they dont really give a shit about weed and also I dealt with a large majority of the cops through work so they know me.

well, the only conclusion that i can come to is either eat food cooked with pot haha, or spark up while or after you are eating. as for the shower not sure if it kills the high, but it sure as hell does feel nice.

haha, everyone try the shower, it looks like its only me who loses a high while in the shower, i should just start blazin bowls while in the shower

I always do it before I get in the shower and I dont notice a difference. But shit these days I cant tell if I'm stoned or normal sometimes.

i totally agree with you guys, i hate it when there's drama. like the other night it was me and my buddy and we were blazing it hardcore and we were with these two chicks and they wouldn't stop bitching! like we were all going to blaze and fuck but like they wouldnt stop bitching so we had enough, droped em off and we were out of bud.

Yea i used to walk down the alley with a blunt and when i got back home, I would play basketball for a lil bit. By the time i went inside I wasnt stoned anymore.

ya i find eating when stoned does lower your high, not taking a shower though... assholes are difenitly a buzz kill

The Mad Toker said:
people where given a placebo to smoke and they thought it was some good herb and they still reported getting high. I think the THC has a large part in the experience however alot of it is in the brain too.
hmm i dont think that its in the head, because ive smoked a bowl of real herb and wasnt high, if there was ever a time to think i was high when i wasnt that shouldve been it lol.

also showering and eating dont bring down my high. i love showering stooned.
5-0 was the worst, but i havnt really found anything to bring my high down besides that, real cold weather is prob the closest. but it sucks because i only stay real high for about an hour, i want it to last like 3 or 4 lol.

and im not sure that anything really brings down the high for good, it could just be more of a buzzkill for however long its going on, once the annoyance goes away i can get back into my stone zone.

The only thing that kills my high is cops and a shitload of food.

Back
Top Bottom