Blowin my high!

Re: quit blowin my high!

bluntkilla said:
haha, everyone try the shower, it looks like its only me who loses a high while in the shower, i should just start blazin bowls while in the shower

lol i took gravities in a bath/pool once. although i wasnt in the bath at the time. little nuggies got sucked through :rollingeyes: :bongrip: :rollingeyes:

not me, we wer all stoned one day, like 4 or 5 of us and this dude we know pulled up and he was drunk off moonshine..yellin and actin a fuckin fool..man im tellin you he didn't know where the hell he was ..then we asked him for a cig and he threw us a brand new pack...but like 2 seconds latter he forgot about them so we ended up keeping them..lol then he fell out of his chair..hes like a 250 pound fat ass redneck and he passed out on the ground with his ass crack hangin out. so my friend codey smoked half a cigarett and stuck it out of the other dudes ass crack....well when it got down to the filter i'll tell you he got his drunk ass up quick fast and in a hurry..damn that was funny but then he tried to start a fight with evrybody but he was too drunk to walk so he wasent mutch harm.:smokin3:

CustomMX6 said:
But shit these days I cant tell if I'm stoned or normal sometimes.

I'm with u on that one.

yup...showering and eating bring me down....i like to get in the hot tub and bonghit thats a great high and the whole bathroom is all steamy and smokie...i love it!!

Back
Top Bottom