Blue Dream, look ready for 7 day flush?

I wouldn't worry too much about pistil color, or foxtailing. It sounds like you know what you want already, as far as trich color, and if you can see mostly milky...they're pretty much where you want to be for chopping! Maybe start your flush on the furthest plant along and keep track of how she reacts. Does she start to fade? And really keep an eye on trich color on the remaining plants because they should also be approaching the "optimal harvest window."
You cant go wrong. If anything at all, you will definitely pick up some grow and harvest knowledge from these girls and it will prepare you for what's to come!

Okay i harvested my GG#4 and BlueDream this early morning. The GG had a decent amount of amber, maybe 10% or less. The BlueDream had even less amber but i was satisfied with it so i went ahead and harvested. Flushed for 7 days, ill need to start flushing earlier next time.

BD.jpg
BD2.jpg

Okay i harvested my GG#4 and BlueDream this early morning. The GG had a decent amount of amber, maybe 10% or less. The BlueDream had even less amber but i was satisfied with it so i went ahead and harvested. Flushed for 7 days, ill need to start flushing earlier next time.

BD.jpg
BD2.jpg
You should trim those buds before you dry them.
they dry quicker if you do.

You should trim those buds before you dry them.
they dry quicker if you do.
If i were to do that, they would dry in 3 days or less which is far too fast. I prefer a longer closet dry for increased aroma (have had better aroma from dry trim vs wet trim). With this way and humidity at 65, i should be able to get im hoping 5 days of dry time.

Back
Top Bottom