MH 1000w
HPS 1000w
Hydrofarm Air Cooled Fixture
4 Plants total
hey_yall_012.jpg
hey_yall_011.jpg
hey_yall_010.jpg
hey_yall_008.jpg

Looks as if you're on about the same schedule as I am. These are my blue dream girls at day 37. That was about a week ago.
20141228_181355.jpg
2014-12-29_09_35_27.jpg

Remember not to forget the pre-flower stage (1-2 weeks after 12/12 started) many don't consider that - end results is an early harvest, but you seem to have it under control -great looking grow !!!

nice job guys ,nothing grows like the blue dream.this is the shorter pheno really nice internode spacing.what day do you guys normally cut her down.i like to cut her around 57-60 because any longer and her smell drastically changes -more hashy blueberry.nerd rage I wander if you have the more sativa leaning phenotype,stuff looks great.df65 how do u get in there to water,looks like sore hands come chop time.
0071470.JPG
day 20 blue dream
0081345.JPG
day 57 chop
0091197.JPG
blue dream chop
0101094.JPG
blue dream day 57
024293.JPG
blue dream day 57
012856.JPG
blue dream day 57

ur daddy, love that pic with the cola in your hand. At 57 - 60 days are you going by the color of the trichs? At day 45 most of mine are still pretty much clear. Watering is not bad, I take 5 gallon buckets and turn them upside down, and put my saucers and pots on top of them, gives my plenty of room under the girls to get to them. I thought about doing a scrog, but wasn't sure how I would get to them to water. You are using the scrog tech, right? how do you get to them?

Are these blue dream clones or were they from seed? I have really been wanting to start some blue dream from seed. I may try loud seeds loud dream.

yes I scrog every thing I can reach,i use 3 x3 flood tables with atleast two tiers of netting about 12-16 inches apart.the netting closest to the plant has 7 in squares and the top netting has 3.5 inch squares.under each flood table sits a 5 gal. bucket to catch runoff,these buckets (as there is 5 of them total)are all hooked together via 1/2" poly tube and rubber grommets to a 5 gal. bucket with a float valve and a pump,the pump turns on when float valve (which is electro mechanical)limits out and sends the waste water out to my flower beds and vegetable garden.when training into the nets I only am able to get to 2-3 sides of each table because of walls.so I have to bend and stoop to get anything done.i will post a couple more pics to show construction materials and setup.thanks for your interest.btw calyxking mine was a clone that was brought from California about 5-6 years ago.not sure of where my buddy got it though he is a bit more secretive.

011941.JPG
three tier screen setup.each 3x3 flood table has atleast one screen this one is for my taller ladies .
0101097.JPG
this one is freshly started it has two tiers.each screen is 4x4 a foot bigger that the table.the screen nearest the plants is 7 in squares and the top screen is 3.5 in squares.i use the bottom screen to spread the plant out and I train on the top screen.i have varying heights from flood table to first screen so that I am not waiting to put plants in if they where to short or tall.
0091203.JPG

0012131.JPG
under each flood table I have a five gallon bucket that is attached via 1/2" poly tubing and rubber grommets to a central 5 gal. bucket that has a electro mechanical float valve in it with pump.when it reaches its limit it pumps all the waste water to a 55 gall drum that I then use for my outdoor gardening during the season.
0041889.JPG
0032015.JPG
0022103.JPG
this is a free plant it is an extra that I had ,so I just use 5 gal. buckets cut in half with the rubber grommet and some poly tube to drain her.
0061570.JPG
this is a product I am tryin at the moment it has 6 different 1/4" outlets each one adjustable for watering plants (as of the momen I hand water).hope this helps to understand what I am tryn to say

I'm currently growing 5 different strains , NOTHING grows faster than BLUE DREAM !

Martian Kush
Black Domina
Humboldt Black Gold
Ogre
White Widow

Blue Dream was growing twice as fast !

ahh o well i upgraded my room to 200 watts , wish me luck ...

Man you guys got it down ! Looks great ! I decent size buds but nothing like that :)))

Keep me posted !

Well Guys I'm a few weeks from harvest & the spider mites just now hit me hard !
I Sprayed some Doktor Doom ( not much ) & used my shop vacuum

any suggestions ? I dont want to use too much of this stuff & the vacuum takes off the crystals etc

Thankyou ! Photos coming very SOON

The easiest is a 50/50 mix of dish soap and water - then spray it on the plant; you'll watch them slide off !! treat for one week then spray once with "clean" water. Happy Cultivation (Neem oil work well also)

That's Blue Dream by Humbolt? right. Everything from Humbolt Seeds gave really good yields; except " Amherst"

I think Amherst Sour Diesel are outdoor girls. Grew one last year between September and December decent yield (considering most of the last two months of grow was in wet conditions and low night time temperatures) and currently growing one outdoors she is already 1.4 metres tall and already been fimmed twice. Will have to top drastically at some point cos just can't imagine how tall and wide she would end up left to her own devices, and she's in a pot not in the ground! HSO is great genetics.

Back
Top Bottom