Blueberry Auto

Ya mine looked nothing like that! I did no nutes or anything that why i bet. I've also got a dutch cheese clone i just flipped that nice tho. I've been taking good care of her. Great job what ur medium what nutes etc?

Ya mine looked nothing like that! I did no nutes or anything that why i bet. I've also got a dutch cheese clone i just flipped that nice tho. I've been taking good care of her. Great job what ur medium what nutes etc?
They were in Michigan mix. A supersoil so no nutes either until flip, then some papa's perfect poop and sugar e. And mammoth p all along.

Im using the Fox Farm soil trio
My medium is FFOF. Is there anythibg else i shoukd give her? Also anything i can add natuarally to enchance that nice dank flavor i love?

Attachments

• 20190125_141830.jpg
    20190125_141830.jpg
    539.8 KB · Views: 17
Im using the Fox Farm soil trio
My medium is FFOF. Is there anythibg else i shoukd give her? Also anything i can add natuarally to enchance that nice dank flavor i love?
I used FFOF outdoors last summer. I mostly fed Gen Organics bio thrive grow and flower. The whole grow I used 1 TBSP molasses/gal water for bud and flavor enhancement. It turned out well. Very tasty and smooth. Washed them before drying too. That makes a difference.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom