Blunts?

old_smokey9483

How do I go about putting tobacco with weed in a joint? Can I use cigarette tobacco? I heard it makes it burn slower and evenly. Latley I've been having trouble with joints. Anyone also know of a way to dry nug out a little to make it burn easier in a joint? -Thanks

-OldSmokey

Re: Tobacco in a joint

Few reasons joints burn not evenly is not rolled correctly meanin lose in some areas and tight in others or even a hole. The bud is not broken up to the same cosistancy(sp), the bud is moist. Those are a few reason but if u really want te tobacoo in a joint which i dont suggest ruings the good taste of the buds i would just use a cig and drop ur buds in the J and then sprikle the amount u want on top

thanks man. Holy crap though... until now I thought your name was "blacboteg" huh guess i never payed attention.

Nah, I wouldnt suggest it, my buddy mixed a bunch of tabacoo into our weed today as he was rolling a blunt, so I had to smoke a huge blunt with some tabacoo in it..it was sick, kuzma didnt even finish it..

Custom- tobacco in a blunt is a major no no. it just doesnt work.

Smokey- if you want to smoke some real nice joints you should definantly take the time to learn the euro style. this consists of long 1.25 papers, a peice of A4 paper for making your own filter, a pair of scissors, tobacco from a cigarette and a grinder but thats optional.

A major point that alot of people overlook is that the better you grind your weed the better it will smoke in a joint. you can use a grinder or a pair of scissors. cut out a peice of paper and roll it up as a filter. you can tease the peice of paper after you cut out the peice so it rolls better. so after your pot is already grounded you add maybe 1 part tobacco to 4 parts weed. (im high as fuck so i cant tell if what i wrote makes sense) to dry out your weed you could leave it out on a tray or leave the baggie open. hold the end of the joint where the filter is with your thumb and index finger. roll the paper under itself which takes practice. lick it and you're good.

I love tobbaco in my joints. You don't need it for blunts, but 70% weed 30% tobacco makes your joints burn slower and more evenly. Plus, they cherry after the first light and stay that way as long as you can smoke them. Also, tobacco has a more even consistency than weed, so the joints come out looking cleaner than when you just use weed.

I could go on ranting about why I love tobacco in my joints, but I'de rather play video games. So yup, try rolling tobacco in your joints and see if you like it.

Use tobacco if you want a better burning better looking joint and don't mind a possible nicotine addiction or the taste of tobacco. Otherwise, just use bud.

Personally, I use tobacco if I'm smoking mids or dirt. If I'm using chronic I wouldn't want to ruin the taste.

i always use tobacco. i find that weed burns too slow by itself aswell. i ussually use american spirit rolling tobacco, or if im out of that i'll just bum a random cigarette and use that. menthols are great i think, makes for big hits.

stoner_123 said:
I hate tabacco man. stick with green.
there's always the guy that doesnt understand and does not want to understand. if this is a thread about putting tobacco is joints, there's always gonna be an ass saying "i hate that". just like if there is a thread about lets say guns n roses, there's always gonna be someone saying 'i hate guns n roses' but do the people that like it even really care to see this? no

I agree highness. If you're going to hate on tobacco fine, but that's not the point of the thread.

Well I solved my own problem. I crushed the pot up real nice, then rolled a D battery over the pile a few times. That made it into powder so fast. I find a good way to dry it is to put the powder in a piece of tinfoil then put it near a heater vent for a little while. My friend bought the two "spliff" books, and that has very nice techniques.

old smoky man hows the taste man give us the juices detals lol

Back
Top Bottom