Tobacco in joints

Are you serious? Really? And I just bought my cat some catnip the other day. And how does this make you feel? You don't get the urge to lick yourself or chase balls of yarn do you? j/k But seriously never heard of that.

Haha! Cats do love their Catnip! But you should love it to haha.
I don't know any of the chemical properties of the herb, Just that its a herb potentate... and as cannabis is a herb you can mix a little catnip in to make the weed more potent :)

My curiousity got the best of me. I had to try a little catnip with my smoke. I really couldn't tell the difference. Didn't seem to make me higher but added a nice different taste to the smoke. I think my cat smelled the catnip in it because he was all in my space....lol

It might be different in Ireland, but in the U.S. most of us smoke weed to get High, not to get Cancer.

this right here.... ^^^

My curiousity got the best of me. I had to try a little catnip with my smoke. I really couldn't tell the difference. Didn't seem to make me higher but added a nice different taste to the smoke. I think my cat smelled the catnip in it because he was all in my space....lol

Good on you for trying! Well at least you got a nice flavor. In Australia people legally smoke everything BUT weed :/ (and salvia). So alot of people her appreciate a good flavor blend of smoke :D My fav is weed of course.
I used to keep my 'ready to smoke' weed in a mint container for the nice weedymint smell ^^.

Its a shame you didn't feel a difference though :(

Good on you for trying! Well at least you got a nice flavor. In Australia people legally smoke everything BUT weed :/ (and salvia). So alot of people her appreciate a good flavor blend of smoke :D My fav is weed of course.
I used to keep my 'ready to smoke' weed in a mint container for the nice weedymint smell ^^.

Its a shame you didn't feel a difference though :(

Eh, maybe I didn't put enough in it..lol...

having been a smoker for 20years I always put tobacco in my spliffs,its just the done thing in ireland,i have recently given up the ciggies 10months now,but am lookin forward to finding alternative ways to enjoy my home grown meds

Tobacco in weed is pointless! unless you don't have enough green to roll with, then adding some tobacco in can help out. Tastes like ass though.

Back
Top Bottom