Bob Dobalinas Glass. Check it out.

Bob Dobalina

00667.JPG

So here is some of my glass. I have been blowing glass for 8 years. I make all types of pipes. Lately I have been doing a bunch of custom orders. I hope you like my glass.

beautiful glass youe made. do you hae your own studio? ive been thinking about picking up glass blowing as a hobby, nothing serious but as something else fun. would you say its fairly easy to make your own glass or does it take a lot of time and money to do?
anyway, awesome artwork youe got there. mucho cool points

Thanks for all the kind words.
Glass has been a long fun trip for me. I am about 8 years in. I would say that it takes a good amount of time and money to make a nice sellable product. I will update this thread as I go along with my new stuff.

Are you taking custom orders by chance because I'd love to pick one up as a birthday gift for myself and have it for the summer.

Nice glass you have blown there.

+Rep for Glass. :peace:

hey bob sence we are from the same neck of the woods if i guy wanted to try out some glass blowing on a very simply leval where would he go ... like a class or something like that

Nice work do you have a store or a place you sell these at? im also from around the neck of your woods and would be interested in buying one for my bday since its 2 days before 420

Back
Top Bottom