Bonsai style plants here - Let's see em

Different phenotypes might explain the difference? Fantastic job on the training, I'm going for something similar with mine.

Yeah,looks like they aren't perfectly true-breeding, but I wouldn't expect that anyway. As long as I get a nice buzz off them I don't care how they look.

I just bent them over without topping and went from there. The ones I'm working on now were FIMed and they are spreading out much more evenly. Won't turn out much different, just looks better.

Here is a plant I grew from some rando seed I found inna nugga..... I started outside for the first 3 weeks then moved it inside (cause of pest) and a week later she's bouncing back
420-magazine-mobile1994925.jpg
420-magazine-mobile721990808.jpg

And here we have my younger generation of bonsai. She's 10 cm/4" tell and 25 cm/10" across now. She's reached the rim of the bucket and I'm almost ready to let her start growing upwards. In a couple weeks she will be the proud parent of some baby cuttings and a couple months later the parent of some nice bud if all goes well. Lots and lots of tips to pick and choose from.

DSCI0922a.jpg
DSCI0921a.jpg

Thanks  I've started super early with these, my Fruit Spirit is really untidy. I think these will end up as messy once they've filled out.

Yeah, mine is pretty much a tangle right now. I tend to keep breaking tips off when I go to wire them down and I have about a half a million shoots coming out everywhere. But that's OK; better too much than not enough at this stage. I can prune it down later.

Here's an aerial view of WW: The Next Generation. Got some nice symmetry going on here. Broke off a tip doing LST today so I had to cut off the one on the other side to keep everything even; got 2 more clones to deal with. Gonna get lots of buds and clones.

Hah! Lemme try this again with the picture attached:

Here's an aerial view of WW: The Next Generation. Got some nice symmetry going on here. Broke off a tip doing LST today so I had to cut off the one on the other side to keep everything even; got 2 more clones to deal with. Gonna get lots of buds and clones. I got new sneakers too.

DSCI1037a.jpg

Here's an aerial view of WW: The Next Generation. Got some nice symmetry going on here. Broke off a tip doing LST today so I had to cut off the one on the other side to keep everything even; got 2 more clones to deal with. Gonna get lots of buds and clones.

I'm sending my purple kush in to flower now.
Can't put it off any longer lol leads still super small none bigger than 2 and a half inches by my guess
420-magazine-mobile1959232576.jpg
420-magazine-mobile51730690.jpg
420-magazine-mobile121397078.jpg

Back
Top Bottom