Bonsai style plants here - Let's see em

420-magazine-mobile407369334.jpg
420-magazine-mobile39436761.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1324137298.jpg
420-magazine-mobile268937903.jpg

Yeah that's exactly opposite of what this thread was meant for.......

I have a question about that Bonsai style plant I would like to grow a plant like that Bonsai style but do I need to keep it under light lets say I would like it to grow slow flower really slow so it can last half year before harvest or longer is it possible under regular house light and window light
I hope you guys understand nice picture guys well done

I have a question about that Bonsai style plant I would like to grow a plant like that Bonsai style but do I need to keep it under light lets say I would like it to grow slow flower really slow so it can last half year before harvest or longer is it possible under regular house light and window light

It is possible with the right training techniques.
The larger plant in the pictures below has been in veg for almost four months now and as you can see, it's looking quite nice.
420-magazine-mobile894558717.jpg
420-magazine-mobile60823778.jpg

I'll be flipping this plant over to bloom once this plant is finished flowering....
420-magazine-mobile597966735.jpg

thanks, I wish I could be precise and give you the exact volume but im afraid it was just an old pot that was in the garage that had a broken edge which i trimmed off. I would say it was around 5 -6 litres. For that strain I would say it was ok, maybe a little small but i just got some 3 gal smart pots and they seem way too big for what I need.

Just had a read through your journal and it seems cool, nice you can get some perks from work eh :) however pardon my ignorance but what is a Spog? is it just a small plant that has been put straight into flower?

Basically. It's a term that Intheshed came up with. It means Single Point of Green. Just a little one that doesn't amount to much, .but for my very limited space it would be interesting to see if I can breed a workable form of one - a little bigger than next to nothing but small enough to fit in a small pot.

Plants will grow taller with less light because they will try to reach higher to capture more light. Flowering time is based off the plants genetics and is typically a set rate with a variance of about +/- 20%, once the plant starts flowering it will continue to flower until the buds ripen unless it is tricked back into being in its vegetative state.

These plants are small because of stress training techniques during the vegetative state like bending the branches down with mechanical force, over trimming foliage, root management(limited pot size, root trimming). I would suggest doing research on plant training if your interested in bonsai.

Back
Top Bottom