Bored, and high does this to me

HappyOneHit

I don't know what I should call this, its something that I wrote in one of my "About me" profiles when I was high, enjoy:

I am an enigma...
or is it amoeba? Who realy knows. Thats me though, saying random things that really don't make sense.

But do I even truly know Scotty? Although I'm a part of him, am I attached to him like I want to be or is it just a leash? I can't even fathom how I would be without myself.

But thats besides the point. The point is I am the wall, the wall with a chink. *not racist meaning btw*

See, here I go again, random stuff.

Pineapples grow on trees, but why? the way they're shaped you'd think it'd be perfect to come out of the ground

What do I want to do with myself? Peace Corps then teach.

I almost feel as though I am rambling, but it all makes sense to me.

BTW, I can't hate anything.

haha, I'm scotty

pineapples grow in the ground, my friends trying to grow one in his dorm. He just cut off the leaves and there are roots so apparently you plant that. Never been done before, but we'll see what happens.

kylejones said:
hey if its on tonight u should watch twelve ounce mouse that shits as random as you are scott
Haha yeah I watched that high once and didn't get any of it. Usually I can make sense of things that are just gibberish but 12 ounce mouse is beyond me

i always get abnormally creative when stoned...its like instant inspiration, some of my best writing happens when im too stoned to even think straight.

Back
Top Bottom