Boss-G Photos

Here is the LED/CFL finished product. Thanks for the props everyone :) The beauty of it is, anyone can do it!!

DSCN3788.JPG

DSCN3787.JPG

It's a Nikon 880 with a Nikkor lens. Only 3.4 mp, but it works pretty good, when the settings are correct.

These are 12/12 from seed, yield is anyones guess, probably less than 1/2 each for sure. The idea is to get 4 mature every 21-30 days. I am in a rotation of 12, but because of the environment, I have had many many more males and hermies in the trash then I am used too. I have had like 1 male in 15 plants, now its like 1 female per 15 :)

Start to finish time should be 60-70 days. They are unknown bagseed, so there is no telling how long they will take.

Love this thread! I have been reading alot of your posts and those giving you advice. I find that the visuals and the notes (posts) are more edjucational and less confusing to me than reading all of the books out there. I beleive in cfl's more now than hps because of the low heat and less carbon output into our enviroment. I will do indoor this next winter right now I am learning both in and out. I will have more to learn as I actually do it for sure. Thank you for this journal and the beautiful pics. Look forward to getting as far as you have.:thanks:

Love this thread! I have been reading alot of your posts and those giving you advice. I find that the visuals and the notes (posts) are more edjucational and less confusing to me than reading all of the books out there. I beleive in cfl's more now than hps because of the low heat and less carbon output into our enviroment. I will do indoor this next winter right now I am learning both in and out. I will have more to learn as I actually do it for sure. Thank you for this journal and the beautiful pics. Look forward to getting as far as you have.:thanks:

OK so I started a little bit early.....

Back
Top Bottom