Botanicare Question Roots are holding Nutrients making them brown?

Re: Botanicare Question Roots are holding Nutrients making them brown????

We've used for atleast 4 yrs Pure Blend in soil and hydro with excelent results taste and weight are excellent. Sweet and Karma are added as directed both of which make good folier feed. Cal-mag if needed. 75% stength is max form my strains, Master Kush and Blueberry, and Bull Rider.

We've used for atleast 4 yrs Pure Blend in soil and hydro with excelent results taste and weight are excellent. Sweet and Karma are added as directed both of which make good folier feed. Cal-mag if needed. 75% stength is max form my strains, Master Kush and Blueberry, and Bull Rider.

THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!!

:peace:

hard to say the only plant i have in flowering now is a little spindly.it was the only female i had out of 6 and it was grown over by the males, so when i axed the males it had a hard time recovering. The roots were all intertwined and i had to chop em a bit ,shes flowering nicely nothing realy big yet but it's lookin good !i'll try tp post up a pic as soon as i can...

thanks for the reply!!!!

:grinjoint:

Just a note ,last wk I was in SB and talking to the guy at the hydro store he mentioned dropping a note to botanicare about a promo they had. He said to e-mail to "botanicare promo" and ask about their free sample of one of there bloom products. I got it yesterday its 8 oz. of "hydroplex bloom enhancer" it makes 50 gal!! you only add 1-2 teaspoons per gallon !! Hell sounded good to me and it was free! Not sure how many they were giving out but it's only an e-mail away !! It's for hydro,coco,and soil and it's make up is 0-10-6 . Hope it's still available...

Just a note ,last wk I was in SB and talking to the guy at the hydro store he mentioned dropping a note to botanicare about a promo they had. He said to e-mail to "botanicare promo" and ask about their free sample of one of there bloom products. I got it yesterday its 8 oz. of "hydroplex bloom enhancer" it makes 50 gal!! you only add 1-2 teaspoons per gallon !! Hell sounded good to me and it was free! Not sure how many they were giving out but it's only an e-mail away !! It's for hydro,coco,and soil and it's make up is 0-10-6 . Hope it's still available...

sweet!!!
i like free...

thank you.

:thanks:

Nothing to worry about in that res! The Liquid Karma is known for coloring your roots, which is why some people opt for GH or FF instead... I like that Botanicare PBP is organic, and plan to use it for an early Veg supplement with my ladies. Good luck!

Just chiming in on both fronts.

A - I use the PureBlend and saw the same thing. Scared the piss outa me the first time - thought my roots had all rotted. Was not rot and the roots were fine. I have cut back a little however, and am getting better results and whiter roots, which I believe is a good thing.

B - Don't know what kind of store you have near you - but the guys at my local hydro store had a few of those samples to give away.

Just chiming in on both fronts.

A - I use the PureBlend and saw the same thing. Scared the piss outa me the first time - thought my roots had all rotted. Was not rot and the roots were fine. I have cut back a little however, and am getting better results and whiter roots, which I believe is a good thing.

B - Don't know what kind of store you have near you - but the guys at my local hydro store had a few of those samples to give away.

I have found that if you say you wanna try something, but don't wanna just outright buy *ever* nutrient on the market, your hydro guys will hook you up with samples of most anything. If mine doesn't have something in a sample size, he will even pull it off the shelf, and pour some out for me. Wicked nice guy.

Happy Holidays all! :nicethread:

I have found that if you say you wanna try something, but don't wanna just outright buy *ever* nutrient on the market, your hydro guys will hook you up with samples of most anything. If mine doesn't have something in a sample size, he will even pull it off the shelf, and pour some out for me. Wicked nice guy.

Happy Holidays all! :nicethread:

In So Cal there are now more Hydro stores than 7-11"s!!!

Some are good, some are bad, got a new one in Covina, but hes not too honest, and dont think he would offer freebies.

I guess Im slightly retarded when it comes to nutes, I have used the Botanicare from the beginning, and like I said before, I have battled the nute thing from day one!

I am now dealing with some Phosphorus issues in budding, its a fricken nightmare.....

Sounds like a good business to get into! Even my landscape supplier is selling hydro gear ! He's been asking me questions about growing !? I just think there are many people growing out there than ever before, maybe because of the relaxed laws lately. Or maybe cause it's getting so damn expensive to pick up an oz.!!anymore...

Sounds like a good business to get into! Even my landscape supplier is selling hydro gear ! He's been asking me questions about growing !? I just think there are many people growing out there than ever before, maybe because of the relaxed laws lately. Or maybe cause it's getting so damn expensive to pick up an oz.!!anymore...

You would think with all the people growing, the price would fall.... But it is just not the case. I say it is because we all smoke everything we grow, and there is nothing left to sell!

Gotta stay on the good stuff. :bong:

I haven't gotten to the smoke my own stuff yet !! Have to keep makin the 100 mile round trip to the dispensary !! I'm not working much lately on top of everything else, so buying 1/8 - 1/4 a wk gets a little spendy !! I may have to quite for a while !! Oh No !!

I haven't gotten to the smoke my own stuff yet !! Have to keep makin the 100 mile round trip to the dispensary !! I'm not working much lately on top of everything else, so buying 1/8 - 1/4 a wk gets a little spendy !! I may have to quite for a while !! Oh No !!

You're lucky enough to have a dispensary! I have to go about 20 miles to get mine... But I am also confronted with nothing left in the Mason Jar, and a girlfriend telling me she doesn't think we should spend the money to pick up again right now.... Looks like It's sober time for me. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom