Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Only Fox Farms Ocean Forest
If Soil... What Size Pot? 3 gallon
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 1 400W MH
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 85 high 78 low
RH of Room/Cabinet? 32%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? Have not tested. I have a liquid test kit now.
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? every 3 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Advanced Nutes Iguana Juice Grow and tarantula additive
Size or Square Footage of Room? Closet 3.5'deep/5.5'Wide/8' tall

Any help would be sweet. I had no problems on my last grow and used the same nutes accept I didn't use the tarantula. It looks like it is just the bottom older leaves but I am new to this and could use some help. Here are some pics about 10 minutes old.

rsz_03-17-10_014.jpg

rsz_03-17-10_013.jpg

rsz_03-17-10_012.jpg

rsz_03-17-10_011.jpg

rsz_03-17-10_009.jpg

03-17-10_001.jpg

PH of Medium or Reservoir? Have not tested. I have a liquid test kit now.
You have to have a ph and ec meter to know what your feeding your ladies. With soil you want to saturate the soil until the water just starts coming out and then you want to get your reading from the bottom 2/3....soil should be 6-6.5...flush your plants to start over. yellowing of the bottom leaves is no biggie and eventually going to happen.Use a big plastic syringe and put some air line on the end to reach in the soil and get water to read.

No experience with soil but,

generally if your plant looks ok but the bottom leafs are yellowing, you ask yourself if it is natural. Are my bottom leaves getting air flow and light? If it seems unnatural, you next ask yourself, do I have an N deficiency?

Always be careful when considering advice from ppl who grow in a diff medium

I think I have it figured out. I went camping with the family that weekend and had a friend feed and water. I use small water bottles with the tips drilled so you can just squeeze the mix or water out. Well, turns out my my friend possibly got water on the leaves with nutes mixed in. The plants are looking great! I will keep a close eye on them and post some pics in my journal Monday. Pretty sure that was the prob. Thanks for the help on this and I am definetly out looking for a good PH meter ledtester. Thanks for the input grumpygrower.

Signed,
A paranoid grower

Back
Top Bottom