Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

The great thing is, when stay releases these they will only be $70 a pack. Instead of $300 like some lol. For the$ his gear is pretty solid, just like bodhi

Yeah I see him selling packs for 60 all the time which is a really decent price. He seems to use a lot of Bodhi gear in his breeding. I wouldnt mind grabbing some ChemBlazzin but really have stopped ordering things. Dead ass broke after christmas and staying warm for the winter. Hopefully I will have some money set aside before 4/20 so I can get in on any sales that may be going on then.

The great thing is, when stay releases these they will only be $70 a pack. Instead of $300 like some lol. For the$ his gear is pretty solid, just like bodhi

Hey Buck where did you pick them up? Sol_ seeds seems to have the most variety of thug pug right now that I can find and most are on sale. I think between $40-$70

Sol is where I got, they are good to buy from. Also try the seedsource, incanlama. He has the whole lineup from thug, 20-30 different strains

I really want to buy his strains but I'm determined to purchase from Barneys farms first. I really want to grow Critical Cure CBD as a priority. I've been in Nevada for two weeks and I've tried a few CBD strains here and they really have been my preferred smoke. Mostly because I'm not big on the heady high but more a euphoric over all high. Plus sweet Sue has spoken so highly of this strain that I can't let it go. I just need to find a way to order.

I really want to buy his strains but I'm determined to purchase from Barneys farms first. I really want to grow Critical Cure CBD as a priority. I've been in Nevada for two weeks and I've tried a few CBD strains here and they really have been my preferred smoke. Mostly because I'm not big on the heady high but more a euphoric over all high. Plus sweet Sue has spoken so highly of this strain that I can't let it go. I just need to find a way to order.

Type in the dank team on google search. I'm pretty sure they started carrying some of barneys gear last year. They have a lot of breeders to pick from too.

I'm with ya, I need to run some higher cbd strains myself, I can't hardly smoke till night time, my shit puts me to sleep. I want to find a nice daytime smoke.

Yeah I see him selling packs for 60 all the time which is a really decent price. He seems to use a lot of Bodhi gear in his breeding. I wouldnt mind grabbing some ChemBlazzin but really have stopped ordering things. Dead ass broke after christmas and staying warm for the winter. Hopefully I will have some money set aside before 4/20 so I can get in on any sales that may be going on then.

Don't worry about the chemblazzin, I'll send you a cut when I run her. Those bubbakatsu's will be some dank smoke if you run them

Type in the dank team on google search. I'm pretty sure they started carrying some of barneys gear last year. They have a lot of breeders to pick from too.

I'm with ya, I need to run some higher cbd strains myself, I can't hardly smoke till night time, my shit puts me to sleep. I want to find a nice daytime smoke.

I checked TDT after he mentioned wanting Barney's gear and tehy do not carry the strain he wants. Mag if you want CBD and are ok with regular seeds i would look into Alphakronik. they carry lots of CBD hear and they have 5 packs of Lovelace for $50. The mother is a harlitsu cut with a 20:1 cbd to thc ratio. They have others as well but they do not tend to be as cheap and typically seem to be out of stock. Dynasty also has some CBD strains as well now.

Don't worry about the chemblazzin, I'll send you a cut when I run her. Those bubbakatsu's will be some dank smoke if you run them

I will run them its just a matter of getting to them! :laughtwo:

I just gave them a look and they don't carry the strain I want .. So since Thug Pug is discontinuing all his Breath strains ; per his words this morning in our convo, I ordered 4 packs from solseeds. Wounded Warriors breath, Meat breath, Pugs breath and Sherb breath. I think I'll be happy with these. First order in a over a year.

I just gave them a look and they don’t carry the strain I want .. So since Thug Pug is discontinuing all his Breath strains ; per his words this morning in our convo, I ordered 4 packs from solseeds. Wounded Warriors breath, Meat breath, Pugs breath and Sherb breath. I think I’ll be happy with these. First order in a over a year.

All of his breath strains look killer! You should be happy with all of those

You'll like that WWbreath , that's another one that I've looked at forever lol. He told me same thing few weeks ago, said I better grab while I can. But he is still gonna make a couple of the breath crosses. Macbreath is getting close to being ready. I can't wait to get capulator crosses running

What did you end up grabbing? The MacBreath sounds interesting. i am glad he will take peanut butter breath to F2.

Hey Buck, hope youre feeling better these days! I'm putting together a 3x5 cabinet and want to upgrade my lighting, wanted to ask for some help. I'm loving the Quantum boards and know you have some experience with them, is my space big enough to go that route?

I had a 30"x60" x 80 tent with 2- 450w viparspectras and a 90w red g8 flower booster.

My new space is 36"x60"x92". I'm sure the lights I have would run fine as its not much bigger but if its more efficient and effective to build a qb setup, id love some help as I don't know much about electric work. Any advice you can give is greatly appreciated!

Hey Buck, hope youre feeling better these days! I'm putting together a 3x5 cabinet and want to upgrade my lighting, wanted to ask for some help. I'm loving the Quantum boards and know you have some experience with them, is my space big enough to go that route?

I had a 30"x60" x 80 tent with 2- 450w viparspectras and a 90w red g8 flower booster.

My new space is 36"x60"x92". I'm sure the lights I have would run fine as its not much bigger but if its more efficient and effective to build a qb setup, id love some help as I don't know much about electric work. Any advice you can give is greatly appreciated!

No problem, this weekend can draw something up.

What's wrong with phone app, I can't upload pics now, wtf

682c7fb1b266bd549c0fb8399d74afb1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom