Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Where do you get them printed?

Some of us have bought boards from a small Chinese company with the necessary equipment. They already have several designs to offer, and they'll do a custom design for an addition CAD file charge. I've purchased a set of the 304 diode boards and also had them design a 128 diode board for me (lower heat) for veg.

We don't discuss it in the open forum out of respect for our Sponsors but PM me if you want the contact info.

Screw the markup. Get 'em printed yourself - anything you want. They're so easy to assemble that there's no point in paying twice as much to a company to do it for you.

Even at $50 each, they're still twice as much as getting them straight from the manufacturer. Mine are running flawlessly. :)
Yes, they make it pretty simple now, diy is really only way to go

Yeah, you know how to grow weed, man. Whew, genetics aside, you have those babies dialed in!:bravo:

Buck these girls look truly amazing bud. Oh mu
Thanks,
Damn Buck, that's a frosty strain. Have you had it before?
Like Yeti said, these are testers from straymindset. They have a nice sweet chemy smell. Out of a pack I got 3 different phenos, but all with similar smell. I'm looking forward to trying these, I cut a limb yesterday for a sample.

Hey guys, know I'm not around much, but I should be back on soon. Trying to finish ordering my parts, but check this out. This is the email I sent without the links. You can PM me if you want them. It makes no sense. Trying to get the boards shiggity and graytail have, but read this email I sent. Hoping maybe one of you could help me understand this. All samsung LM561C.

I understand Kitty. But look at this link from your website. It has more chips on the board. 312 and it is only 37volts.

I do not understand why we go from

240 chips 37.2volts

to 288 chips at 48volts.

to 117volts on the 304 chip, when the link I sent you above says 37volts on a 312chip. It doesn't make any sense. I need an answer to order.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom