Breeding advice info!

redwon

hi people, as i'm going to be needing a constant supply of grow, i am considering breeding my own but not 100% how its done, this is what i think i know,.: you get a decent strain female, i would take some clones, soon after i will take some of those clones and try to fick them a bit to get some males or male, then colect some seed sack pollen dust, and sprinkle it on some females then hope for the best,. this dont seem right to me so i need loads of help,. i was actualy giggling writing this as it semms so bizzar. is it???? any knoledge on this prossess please leave it here, thanks, peace people
;)

MAD AS A HATTER!! 'it is bellieved hatters sufferd side effects from prolonged use of mercury in the manufacture of felt hats. the piosonous fumes from the mercurous nitrate slowly turned them mad!!

When flowering kill all but one male and put it in a different room with a grow light or a window it dosent need that much light just the 12/12 cycle. Collect the pollen once it starts to fall and lightly and I mean use a surgeons touch brush a little of the pollen on a couple branches of your best female. Nature does the rest just don't harvest it to early or you will have premature seeds. Wait until you can hear them rattle in the pod or until you can see them start to pop out. Good luck man.

Why would you breed? Just clone a female forever.

thats something i will do as well, but i want to know as much as i can leaarn and hopefully advance and have more strains as well as just one and have the seeds as well,. peace;)

When flowering kill all but one male and put it in a different room with a grow light or a window it dosent need that much light just the 12/12 cycle. Collect the pollen once it starts to fall and lightly and I mean use a surgeons touch brush a little of the pollen on a couple branches of your best female. Nature does the rest just don't harvest it to early or you will have premature seeds. Wait until you can hear them rattle in the pod or until you can see them start to pop out. Good luck man.

thank for this info, ;) and when growing the male do i need to give it as much care as the females, meaning do i need to give it all the nutes and ferts or stuff like that?? thanks,. ;)

"some cause happiness wherever they go;
other, whenever they go." Oscar wild
{1854 - 1900}
:420:
"i smoke weed wherever i go;
others, whenever they grow" by redwon [2011}

Back
Top Bottom