Breeding clones with male pollen?

Lottobeats

420 Member
if I get some regular seeds (good breeders pack) and I get a male and i pollinate a batch of different clones will I get good phenotypes from each clones or will they be shit? I have some real good verified cuts from the Bay Area. Kauai thunder fuck, bay breeze, snicker doodlez, whoody, blueberry cobbler, guava jelly, pink panties

When you pollinated a female you get traits from each plant

So shit in..shit out ..lol

So assuming your females are great strains you wouldn't get any bad crosses. No guarantee what u get but can't see any crap coming from it.

But pollen is like the PLAGUE...so be careful, real easy to pollinate your entire neighborhood...lol

What I do, is find a plant that has the traits I want to breed of a strain. Then take a good string growing male spunk of the other....and hope for the best

When you pollinated a female you get traits from each plant

So shit in..shit out ..lol

So assuming your females are great strains you wouldn't get any bad crosses. No guarantee what u get but can't see any crap coming from it.

But pollen is like the PLAGUE...so be careful, real easy to pollinate your entire neighborhood...lol

What I do, is find a plant that has the traits I want to breed of a strain. Then take a good string growing male spunk of the other....and hope for the best
Nice thanks

Breeding cannabis, or any plant for that matter, is no different than breeding dogs. You breed in desirable traits and breed out the bad ones. I assume you're just looking to make seeds rather than create a strain? Start with good genetics and you'll get good results.

Back
Top Bottom