Breeding questions

Samwize

420 Member
Hello there, I had a few questions in relation to seeds.

1. Which seeds seem to be better?
The seeds from the top of the plant or the bottom? Because they are not all created equal? Or is it all the luck of the draw.

2. Which would be better
Seeds from a plant grown from seed with a 14 week vege, or from a clone off the same plant on a 2 week vege?

Any knowledge or experience would be great! Everything seeding is fem and pollinated by a male.

Would I be right in thinking if a plant is fem and gets pollinated by a male that's 5050 the end result could be 70% fem?

Would I be right in thinking if a plant is fem and gets pollinated by a male that's 5050 the end result could be 70% fem?

What do you mean by the part I placed in bold font?

The kush and the ak are fem, pollinated by a regular qleaner. Threw stress it was pushed to turn male. It began as a female.

Attachments

• IMG_20190129_200710.jpg
    IMG_20190129_200710.jpg
    544 KB · Views: 32
Yea there's a lot of mixed information out there. Best thing is experience. I may have to end up doing multiple side by sides to get the answers and maybe a year of watching.

Yip have done it quite a bit, but my thinking is that those flowers are not hermy flowers they are male flowers and really wanted to do it nature's way.

And by the way it was flies doing the pollinating.

Attachments

• IMG_20190123_151541.jpg
    IMG_20190123_151541.jpg
    737.3 KB · Views: 31
And also to cross unrelated genetics.
Self pollinating is cool if you want to keep that individual strain

Back
Top Bottom