Brewing earth juice tea

What I did was have a duel outlet pump that I ran into 2 ports on a manifold then closed all the other valves but the one going to my airstone. So both into one....that made all the difference.....well as far as foamy looking water. Funny how it doesnt seem to start foaming till about halfway through the process. I am assuming that the foam is good and it meens the microbes are multiplying.....has anyone tested this theory?

I haven't tested that out no but I have seen and believe that it is what we shoot for. If I am not mistaken, that is the mark of the beast so to speak... kind of new at brewing shit!

I do however use myco in my soil (great white) and I know for a fact that my roots are off the hook... I just need to build up some confidence in EJ and organics.

+rep for the feedback... thanks for being here Cona!

No problem Captn...remember...from what I have seen its all about the quality of your tea...right ratios of stuff in there...but just as important is timing the tea and feedings with the plants metabolism. Plus it depends on whats in your soil to begin with. My recomendations may not be spot on with whats down in your rootzone. But if ya are useing supersoil type stuff and have not used chem nutes and your microbes are already established like mine have been since the beginning if each plants life...if you have this...like mine...then you should see great growth and weight being put onto your buds. Did I explain how I time my teas and organic stimulators?

Cona

Kona, I would love to hear how you time things, That's something i have trouble with.

I am using the grow, I rotate between catalyst and blackstrap. I do believe I need a bigger pump. The one I have makes bubbles but not to the extent I think will work better... I have to bubble 150 gals at a time!

Thanks for the feedback :Namaste:
Captain Kronic,
The 5 gallon HD bucket I brew in smells deelicious!

150 gallons of sweet earth juice brew sounds like a dream come true brotha!

I learned a trick from the Organic Fanatic Collective. Dr. Elaine has quite a bit of info on different sugars. Complex Sugars such as Molasses or Ej Hi-Brix feed the Fungi in tea's and help build a more "fungi dominated soil".

Simple Sugars like Catalyst feed the bacteria population.

I like your idea of rotating in the middle of a plants life.

Sounds like your soils extra super so feed the fungi lots of molasses or hi-brix by EJ (cheaper imo) and stop feeding with catalyst in the last couple weeks.

I noticed significant improvement on flavor and bud density.

I use a lot of aeration and i am tired of worrying about cleaning dirty air stones and rinsing the stone 100 times to ensure nothing kills our microbe friends.

Anyone got any tips on cleaning air stones after they are dirty from EJ tea's?

Pace.

If you want to "kill anything on/in the stones" just boil them for 15 minutes or so. You will have to see if the stones will support this action or not. I use it to sterilize my Oxygen stones for brewing (beer). They are made of sintered Stainless Steel, but I know that sintered brass ones are also available much cheaper. You could also use an Iodine based sanitizer or bleach, but need to rinse out good before using.

Basically I just make a bloom tea just after the stretch when the small dime size flowers are formed. I make another tea around week 4. Actually I have a perpetual garden so I am makeing a tea every 2 weeks. I dilute the teas for the young plants in veg...like 1 cup tea per gallon. I also go easy on the catalyst when I plan on feeding vegging plants.

Cona

Back
Top Bottom