Broken plant

tasos

people someone help me
yesterday i tried to bend my plant 3 months old 12 12 photoperiod to flower but unfortunately i broke it down so unable to fix it i cut it down in the middle
imagine that my plant was 35 cm high trimmed like a bush and i fuckin broke it
so i cut it down and now its only 25 cm
what should i do chancge my period from 12 12 to 18 6
or take it out to outdoors
any advise is thankfull

people someone help me
yesterday i tried to bend my plant 3 months old 12 12 photoperiod to flower but unfortunately i broke it down so unable to fix it i cut it down in the middle
imagine that my plant was 35 cm high trimmed like a bush and i fuckin broke it
so i cut it down and now its only 25 cm
what should i do chancge my period from 12 12 to 18 6
or take it out to outdoors
any advise is thankfull
Hey brother, you are not alone with this problem. I did the same thing last year, but I just let it go and it recovered really well, although I grow outside all the time. Depending on your local climate if you start little by little in putting it outside so as not to shock it you should be fine as they are quite hardy. What I do if I want to bend a couple of plants is to start to tie them very lightly with soft string to about a 70 angle to start and as the plant gets taller gradually increase the angle (very carefully). I use telephone cable clips and secure them to my back wall on my roof and grow them a bit like a vine, it works for me. I start to tie them at about 50cm. I'll post some pictures when they get to this stage. I hope this is helpful to you, best of luck with it, I'd like to see this one when it matures.:cool:

hey man good advise that you said to take it outside i think the sun gonna be a full recovery for the plant i ll post my pics
thanks
:peace:

If you top them they tend to split where they were topped at, especially when tied. You have to be careful when combining techniques. I lay mine on their sides, they'll turn naturally to the sun and grow sideways.

hey bro you re right combining techniques of prunning n topping is difficult especially if you re forced to do like me,cause i have a height problem only 80 cm
fortunatelly my plant did response sideways of course but
it did RESPOOOOND FORUNATELLY OH PEOPLE I GETTING STONED ONLY BY THAT
hope is gonna turn to a bush and a big one
:peace:

The big thing is not to split them at the crotch. Imagine how that must hurt...When tying bend the two tops in basically the same direction. Opposite directions will split them, if not immediately, when the branches get heavier. Often a splint will remedy this.

Back
Top Bottom