Brown patches in buds

topwell

420 Member
Anyone know whats going on with my buds please outdoor and been a bit hot last week 1.4 EC 6.0pH
InkedBrown Spots_LI.jpg
InkedBrown Spots_LI.jpg

Attachments

• Brown Spots.JPG
    Brown Spots.JPG
    882.7 KB · Views: 8
Hiya topwell, unfortunately it looks like bud mold. To stop it happening you have to lower humidity and improve air flow, a bit impossible outside I'm afraid.

The few times I've dealt with it, I've trimmed it out of infected areas and kept my eye on them. It does spread unfortunately. Try not to touch the rest of the buds/plant while dealing with it.

i just went to prune a bit and it fell right off like it had allready been cut im wondering if something is chewing but cant see anything

That's exactly how it works,the infected area will detach easy. When it first happened to me, I pulled at a leaf and the whole thing just fell out.

That's still quite early,yeah,you just gotta keep an eye on it. Now you know what it is, maybe have a search around for info that may help you, loads of info on this site. When I had it, I was close to finish,so limped them to harvest. You may have another 5 weeks of flower.

Back
Top Bottom