Brown rusty looking spots, help!

DaKindbuds

I had these same spots on another plant a few days ago, I flushed with ph treated, nute water and it cleared up. The leaves that had it bad didn't recover completely but no more signs of brown. Now it's happening to another strain what's going on please help. Hope the pic helps

Hello there :)
I think it's over feed the leaves are very green and there is a slight curl. The brown spots are nutrient burn, just do the same as the other, flush with phd water. Then feed just water until the leaves at the bottom start to yellow slightly then start back up with a lite feed probably 1/4 strength. The damaged leaves won't recover but you will probably loose them later on anyway :) hope this is helpful :Namaste:

it does look like nute burn test your run off with a EC meter and see how high it is, if your in veg you don't need your EC any higher that 1.0-1.2, what nutes are you using????

Definitely nute burn, unfortunately it'll probably get worse before it gets better. Flush and wait, old growth will be damaged but new growth after a good flush should be ok assuming it's not your soil.

Back
Top Bottom