brown spots on bottom of res

medicatedman

I am running and areoponices with top feed 24/7 I just notice brown spots on bottom of the res has anyone ever seen this and are there any solutions.:hmmmm:

Re: brown spots on bottom of res.

What kind of nutes are you useing, I have seen it but I use Floranova nutes, And it's brown going in.

What's the temp in the res, If it's high it could be algea growing.

Could also be leaking light into the res.

I am useing DYNO-GROW I started with green and red labeled bottle SVA, SVB, don't recall the name. I am not sure of the temp I am going to buy one tomarrow, but I did buy a new res at HDepot and replaced res to wash out the other an be ready if it continues. To your question about light, yes I had my res wide open to the light:wood: I am a newbe. Its now covered, buy the way on the nutes I am on a areoponics with top feedand the frist nutes where not helping the plant plus the clones I rec from a Medical Cannabis Club where kind of poor I didn't know but they had no roots showing I transplanted the same day into three half in pots rockwool cubes clay pellets. After six days checked on roots still no roots showing from bottom of three half in pots. Had some K L N Root Concentrate called the hot line number and asked if I can mix it with my nutes. They ask what I was useing I explained, and they recommended various other products many of the popular brand and their product, and the Green Arrow Nursery in my city is caring various products Fox Farm and more also Dyno-Growand reseanable price their and close. Very pleased with out come so far.

Medicatedman, Deos kind of sound like your problem was with light getting in the res. but I would still keep a eye open on the water temps also.

I grow in DWC and down here where I live I have a big problem with water temps and had to use a 42 qt cooler to maintain good water temps , 80 to 85 deg. water is not good !

I have never used Dyno - Gro nutes, Don't know anything about em, I've read about people using them and they where happy with them.

Hope you get roots soon on the other 3 bro, , Good luck with the grow.

thanks for the advise I am going to buy a thermomter for the water and check what my temps are. thanks again

Back
Top Bottom