Brown spots please help!

lethalgrower

Hello all, Im having a problem with my plants... As of today im at the start of week 3 in veg. Im growing 16 plants in hydro dwc..... Half are white widow and half are Northern Lights.. temp stays around 75-80 during day and no lower then 65 at night. My issue is i have brown spots and leaves dying as well as curling tips. Ph stays between 5.8-6.3 and rarely comes out of range. I've been reading my growers bible but alot of the problems look exactly the same! if you guys need anymore info feel free to ask sorry if i left anything out... HERE ARE THE PICS!
DSC_01503.JPG
DSC_01512.JPG
DSC_01524.JPG
DSC_01534.JPG

mine is starting to do something silmilar, but not nearly as far as yours.....Must be a nutrient deficency..... Are you changing your res every 7 days?Is your EC /ppm levels in the right range?

Mine is getting worse so I'm trying tO cover all the basics from the limited knowledge I have:
Reduce nutrient levels.
Make resivoir bigger to allow a more stable PH
Make sure room is clean
Spray with insect friendly treatment
Change res tank every 7 days (10 gallon)

I think its low humidity mine were doing the same just not as bad and I put a big pot of water in there with them and it seems to be going away, my humidity is now 48

:headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom