Browning Buds

Are they lost there still growing there big colas they smell ok like fruity strong very sticky. If it was bud rut why is that and why all the plants but there one in corner that doesnt have brown and mother plant either.

Come n guys in expert help here do I get rid of them all. Is it all possible that these clones have been ready to be harvest they took there time growing and now they pop like that and browning light a ripe apple. If this is begining of mold or bud rot can I haverst now and will it be smoke able

there ripening is what i see and read i took one and opened it up and there nothing wrong with them there growing the leave on buds are very strong no yellowing on them the buds are getting tighter harder and fuller everyday. there in week 7 starting today. these clones are nice big high buds i have one that is 14 inches high :rolleyes:

yep will have to wait and see also hard to see with those leds I took a plant out looked under real light looks ok nothing moldy the pestiles are browning but thats normal

there ripening is what i see and read i took one and opened it up and there nothing wrong with them there growing the leave on buds are very strong no yellowing on them the buds are getting tighter harder and fuller everyday. there in week 7 starting today. these clones are nice big high buds i have one that is 14 inches high :rolleyes:

Is it possible that you may be starting to give it too much feed as your tips and browning?. Good job by the way!

But I only feed like every 10 days should I just stop and just water them my mix is in a 2 litler botle per 2 plants basically there getting a liter a piece . Thanks for the compliment I can t wait till it this is over my buds will be dark I guess when dried and cured

Back
Top Bottom