bubbler cloner

Rendrick

:cool:Hey guys i have read conflicting opinions on how to place the clones.I built a 3gal cloner with 2 12 inch airstones bubbler now im wondering do the cut end of the clones go bellow the surface or do they stay just above the surface of the water and get splashed from the popping bubbles?:roorrip:

Thanks Rendrick

I have an EZ-Cloner, and your question is do you put the cutting under the water??? mine is about 10 inches above the water, with 2 rock stomes pumping fresh air inside.. In the middle i have a 20 nozzle mister, that mists the cutting 24/7.... I use a root stimulater, and cloning gel.....
Within 3 to 5 days, I HAVe roots on my clones 3-5 inches long.....

I have a great strain of blueberry going.... i have 4 buds on my blueberry clone, 3 days old, (i do not wanna brag)LOL

:cool:Hey guys i have read conflicting opinions on how to place the clones.I built a 3gal cloner with 2 12 inch airstones bubbler now im wondering do the cut end of the clones go bellow the surface or do they stay just above the surface of the water and get splashed from the popping bubbles?:roorrip:

Thanks Rendrick

Dude, You need to keep the ends of the clones wet wet wet... constantly, or ur gonna lose'm.. YOU NEED A MISTER, TO MIST

I have an EZ-Cloner, and your question is do you put the cutting under the water??? mine is about 10 inches above the water, with 2 rock stomes pumping fresh air inside.. In the middle i have a 20 nozzle mister, that mists the cutting 24/7.... I use a root stimulater, and cloning gel.....
Within 3 to 5 days, I HAVe roots on my clones 3-5 inches long.....

I have a great strain of blueberry going.... i have 4 buds on my blueberry clone, 3 days old, (i do not wanna brag)LOL

what blueberry seed u have, I have DP and cant clone for shit, and so to answer the question u dont leave the cuttings in the rez ?

:smokin:Just an update since it seems there are differing opinions on wether they go just above the surface and get splashed from the popping bubbles or if they go an inch or so below the surface. I took 8 cuttings and placed 4 above and 4 below the surface its been 5 days and all look ok so far .No roots yet but like isaid its only been 5 days ill keep u guys updated:grinjoint:

Rendrick:peace:

:smokin:First 1of 8 showing roots today root is about an inch long it was on the submerged side cutting are now 6 days old ill keep u guys updated:grinjoint:

I did some reseach on the ez cloners way to pricy for my blood. They want 350$ to 450$ depending on who u talk to. I also talked to a greenthumb and he told me im overcomplicating cloning he said just take cutting cut on 45 dip in rooting hormone place in moist soil and bang new plant he figures he running 95% sucess doing this.:rollit:

:smokin:Hey guys just an update 2 of the clones in the submerged side had roots over 12 inches long put them in soil yesterday:Rasta:. The othe 2 in submerged side showing roots about 4 inches long. 2 of the clones just above the surface showing roots about 2 inches long and the other 2 showing bummps on stem .:roorrip:

So from what ive learned submerged is definately the way to go but from peeps ive talked to it would have taken just as long to root going to soil instead of using the bubbler.But it was interesting and i think ihave a better understanding of how DWC hydro works. I think my next batch im going to try a dwc system along side a soil grow for a direct comparison. :cheer:

Thanks Rendrick:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom