Bud/Butter Ratio? Need Help

Hash

Whats up ladies/fellas, im making some brownies with a qtr. of bud (7 some odd grams).

I know it's recomended to use shwagg or mids, bud all I could get was a QTR. of some dense buds, I was wondering how much butter to use with this amount, my friend seems to think 1 1/2 sticks would work well but i'm asking you all just incase. Also should I break up the bud alot or not?

Hash said:
Whats up fellas/ladies, im making some brownies with a qtr. of bud (7 some odd grams).

I know it's recomended to use shwagg or mids, bud all I could get was a QTR. of some dense buds, I was wondering how much butter to use with this amount, my friend seems to think 1 1/2 sticks would work well but i'm asking you all just incase. Also should I break up the bud alot or not?
I say break up the nugs as much as humanly possible. If at all possible, use an herb grinder. 1 1/2 sticks sounds like it would work fine.

Don't forget to add an egg...

My dumb ass boyfriend wasted a quarter in a batch of brownies that turned into a solid black brick.

I told him to wait till I got home from work, but does he listen?

Hash said:
Ok thx alot bro.

Can't wait to try these fuckers
I'm guessing your going to be using a lot more butter then what the recipe calls for, and that's why you don't know how much water to use? I'm not really sure that I can answer this question... the only time that I made bud butter, I just made a large ammount and used what ever the recipie called for.

If I had to asnwer this question though, I would just say add it till you find that the batter is of the right consistency and texture. I don't think the water is added for any other reason then to add texture, so once you find that the batter feels right, I would stop adding the water.

SeXy VeXy said:
Don't forget to add an egg...

My dumb ass boyfriend wasted a quarter in a batch of brownies that turned into a solid black brick.

I told him to wait till I got home from work, but does he listen?

lol thats funny i made brownies one time but with that easy mix shit i just did what the box said and added weed grinded up and put in oil for the mix. i was stoned my mom ate some but a little just to taste she didnt get fucked up luckly but i mixed weed with one of here teas and she was baked

I always fuck up making butter.

WoW thx alot for the help guys......im fucking baked off my ass, At first I was like WTF i,m not felng anything but i forgot about the fucking digestive system shit.....hjhaha im going to keep loads of this stuff n my freezer for all types of food

Hash said:
WoW thx alot for the help guys......im fucking baked off my ass, At first I was like WTF i,m not felng anything but i forgot about the fucking digestive system shit.....hjhaha im going to keep loads of this stuff n my freezer for all types of food
look at you man, you can't even type!

:laughtwo:

Hahaha yea, I wish I was still that high. I would eat one now but I dont want to start feeling it in my sleep.

Back
Top Bottom